WE WILL BE VICTORIUS!!
The SCAR-H is an assault rifle featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. In Single Player, the SCAR-H is used commonly by the U.S. Army Rangers in the campaign, and is one of the weapons in the starting loadout for "Wolverines!" and "Exodus". The SCAR-H is unlocked at level 8 in multiplayer, and combined with its high damage and low recoil, it is a popular weapon.
Call of Duty and Wiki News
Welcome to the slowest week ever of Call of Duty news in history. I'm Damac1214, and I'm gonna try and make this at least a little entertaining for you.
- The entire Call of Duty franchise in on Sale on…
Read more >
The Call of Duty Franchise is holding a 50% off sale on all games in the franchise (excluding Advanced Warfare for obvious reasons) between August 28th and September 1st 2014. To accompany this Call …Read more >
Welcome to the news that is very small, while the other news blogs are just far away.
- Bot are taking over the Advanced Warfare world and are combat ready, Beep boop son, beep boop.
- A forum regarding sy…
Read more >
Did You Know...
- ...that there are no sniper rifles in the multiplayer of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized?
- ...that Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was ported to the Wii on November 10, 2009 by Treyarch, and is called "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition"?
- ... that two maps called mp_Invasion and mp_Favela were cut from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare's Variety Map Pack and put into Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?
- ...that during the course of Call of Duty 2: Big Red One, Sgt. Roger's squad took around 80% casualties?
- ...that CW4 Smith is the only Warrant Officer in the whole series?
- ...that Dimitri Petrenko is the Spetsnaz announcer for Black Ops's multiplayer?
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Backstory Trailer
- Affiliates and Friends - Affiliates and friends of the wiki
- Glossary - COD and gaming terminology
- Help Desk - Frequently asked questions
- Internet Relay Chat - Real-time discussion and conversation
- Manual of Style - Editing guidelines
- Policies - Rules of the wiki
- User Manual - Wiki basics
- War Room - Community discussion
User of the Month
Vote for August's User of the Month from the 19th onwards here!
Congratulations to all the active users who contribute to the Call of Duty Wiki as well!