WE WILL BE VICTORIUS!!
The SCAR-H is an assault rifle featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. In Single Player, the SCAR-H is used commonly by the U.S. Army Rangers in the campaign, and is one of the weapons in the starting loadout for "Wolverines!" and "Exodus". The SCAR-H is unlocked at level 8 in multiplayer, and combined with its high damage and low recoil, it is a popular weapon.
Call of Duty and Wiki News
Hello all and welcome to this weeks blog of the news!
- Call of Duty Online gets a "Robot Zombies" mode
- The brutal C Miller forum ended with a trivia point being added to both articles
- Option 1 on the COD…
Read more >
Welcome to another week of news that has been gathered over the week all about things and stuff that are relevant to your interests.
- Activision have hit their head and aren't feeling well by putting s…
Read more >
If you play Call of Duty or any other games on PC, Steam is holding a huge sale on many game titles from November 27 until December 3, so get there and load up on games while they're cheap. Some offer…Read more >
Did You Know...
- ...that Call of Duty: World at War was going to have more vehicles in multiplayer, like the M8 Greyhound, Sd. Kfz. 222 and the Type 1 Ho-Ki?
- ...that Gaz and Ghost are both voiced by Craig Fairbrass, hold the same roles, and are killed on day 6 of their respective games with high caliber handguns by the antagonist of their respective games?
- ...that in Call of Duty: World at War, players can swim? Although you can't see yourself swimming when playing solo, if playing cooperative, you can see fellow players who are deep enough in water moving their hands and kicking their legs to stay afloat.
- ...that in the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare mission "All Ghillied Up" and the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 mission "Loose Ends", there is a poster on a wall depicting a World War II-era female Russian soldier wielding an American Thompson through the Lend-Lease program?
- ...that in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 campaign and Spec Ops modes the time to switch weapons is greatly reduced when the gun is empty?
- ...that Edward Richtofen now controls the zombies?
Epic Night Out Live-Action Trailer
Extinction - First Contact Trailer
- Affiliates and Friends - Affiliates and friends of the wiki
- Glossary - COD and gaming terminology
- Help Desk - Frequently asked questions
- Internet Relay Chat - Real-time discussion and conversation
- Manual of Style - Editing guidelines
- Policies - Rules of the wiki
- User Manual - Wiki basics
- War Room - Community discussion
User of the Month
Vote for December's User of the Month from the 19th onwards here!
Congratulations to all the active users who contribute to the Call of Duty Wiki as well!