WE WILL BE VICTORIUS!!
The SCAR-H is an assault rifle featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. In Single Player, the SCAR-H is used commonly by the U.S. Army Rangers in the campaign, and is one of the weapons in the starting loadout for "Wolverines!" and "Exodus". The SCAR-H is unlocked at level 8 in multiplayer, and combined with its high damage and low recoil, it is a popular weapon.
Call of Duty and Wiki News
Welcome to another week of weekly news. That has about as much new content as a CoD game (and give it some time, will be released as frequently as them too).
- Literally nothing. Yup, one full week of n…
Read more >
A little quiet on the CoD front. But that'll be seen later, first the weather.
- New patches for all platforms
- See what you missed at Comic Con
- BO3 won't be supporting cross platform play.
- BO3 will be in t…
Read more >
Just before E3 2015, I announced an exciting opportunity for Wikia to visit with the developers of Black Ops 3 and present questions from the community. Thanks to your excellent contributions, we are…Read more >
Did You Know...
- ...that John "Soap" MacTavish has a Ranger on his back that he never uses in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 campaign missions "Back on the Grid" and "Return To Sender"?
- ...that some of the U.S. Navy SEALS in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer erroneously wear British flags?
- ...that on Shi No Numa, if the hanged man in the spawn room is knifed enough, the map restarts?
- ...that the level Liberators from Call of Duty 2: Big Red One takes place before the first level in the North African campaign, but is unlocked after completing all of missions in said campaign?
- ...that during the Call of Duty: Finest Hour bonus animation reel, at one point, a horde of rats are seen jumping into the air like rabbits?
- ...that the MP5K, FAMAS, Vector, M240 and RPD were originally going to appear in Modern Warfare 3, but were cut during development?
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Reveal Trailer
- Affiliates and Friends - Affiliates and friends of the wiki
- Glossary - COD and gaming terminology
- Help Desk - Frequently asked questions
- Internet Relay Chat - Real-time discussion and conversation
- Manual of Style - Editing guidelines
- Policies - Rules of the wiki
- User Manual - Wiki basics
- War Room - Community discussion
User of the Month
Vote for July's User of the Month from the 19th onwards here!
Congratulations to all the active users who contribute to the Call of Duty Wiki as well!