WE WILL BE VICTORIUS!!
The SCAR-H is an assault rifle featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. In Single Player, the SCAR-H is used commonly by the U.S. Army Rangers in the campaign, and is one of the weapons in the starting loadout for "Wolverines!" and "Exodus". The SCAR-H is unlocked at level 8 in multiplayer, and combined with its high damage and low recoil, it is a popular weapon.
Call of Duty and Wiki News
It's 2 AM and there was actually news for Advanced Warfare last week! There's other stuff, too.
- Private match and a new map were teased for Advanced Warfare.
- A survival mode for Advanced Warfare was shown …
Read more >
Here is your weekly dose of
not much informationwhat happened this week!
- Momentum, the War remake for Advanced Warfare gets a video
- The achievement/trophy list for Advanced Warfare was revealed, see it here …
Read more >
Howdy y'all, it's your favourite codwiki news template ruiner here to give you the news.
- Two new Advanced Warfare multiplayer maps were revealed: Retreat and Recovery
- Other than that, not much has happ…
Read more >
Did You Know...
- ...that in Search and Destroy in Call of Duty: World at War, if the defuser begins defusing when the bomb is the exact defuse time away from detonation, the defuser will live, but the bomb will still detonate, and both teams will be credited with a point?
- ...that in the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer map Highrise, players can get onto the roof of one of the office buildings, where there are a bunch of Teddy Bears?
- ...that in Call of Duty: World at War, players can swim? Although you can't see yourself swimming when playing solo, if playing cooperative, you can see fellow players who are deep enough in water moving their hands and kicking their legs to stay afloat.
- ...that when the button is activated in the Museum mission of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, General Shepherd holds his .44 Magnum as if it were a sub machine gun?
- ...that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 had the highest grossing launch for any entertainment product in history until it was bested by Call of Duty: Black Ops on its launch, that subsequently was beaten itself one year later by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on its launch?
- ...that when Pack-A-Punched, the DSR-50 can gain Iron Sights, but that in Create A Class, this attachment is not available?
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Backstory Trailer
- Affiliates and Friends - Affiliates and friends of the wiki
- Glossary - COD and gaming terminology
- Help Desk - Frequently asked questions
- Internet Relay Chat - Real-time discussion and conversation
- Manual of Style - Editing guidelines
- Policies - Rules of the wiki
- User Manual - Wiki basics
- War Room - Community discussion
User of the Month
Vote for October's User of the Month from the 19th onwards here!
Congratulations to all the active users who contribute to the Call of Duty Wiki as well!