WE WILL BE VICTORIUS!!
The SCAR-H is an assault rifle featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. In Single Player, the SCAR-H is used commonly by the U.S. Army Rangers in the campaign, and is one of the weapons in the starting loadout for "Wolverines!" and "Exodus". The SCAR-H is unlocked at level 8 in multiplayer, and combined with its high damage and low recoil, it is a popular weapon.
Call of Duty and Wiki News
Black Ops III is out and this news blog was totally planned. This will probably be a one time thing
- Black Ops III is out, so yeah.
- There were a bunch of trailers leading up to Black Ops III, such as the Li…
Read more >
- Hardee's and Carl's Jr. is having a promotion for Black Ops III. The code can be used for either the, Take Out Pack (including Take Out Camouflage), or a chance to win a VIP trip to Treyarch. The PS3…
Read more >
The newest of the news.
- Gun Game will return in BOIII.
- Many more things on BOIII seen here.
- Free Run will be a new mode, as well as Treyarch announcing their loyalty program. Plus Tactical abilities in…
Read more >
Did You Know...
- ...that in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the silencer on the M9, MG4 and M240 is glitched and the player will appear on enemy radar when firing?
- ...that in Call of Duty: World at War, there was originally going to be a fourth killstreak - Carpet Bomber, B-17 Flying Fortress, Katyusha Rocket Launcher and Kamikaze?
- ...that Call of Duty 2 was the best-selling Xbox 360 game in 2005, but Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare sold nearly three times as many copies in half of the market time?
- ...that a sequel to Call of Duty: Finest Hour entitled "Call of Duty: Combined Forces" was proposed to Activision by Spark Unlimited but was quickly rejected after the company went $6 million (300% of their original budget) over their budget to make Finest Hour?
- ...that Call of Duty 3 was the only main installment of the series that didn't receive any major Game of the Year awards?
- ...that when Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo and Richtofen are fighting in Ascension, Kennedy, McNamara, Nixon and Castro are fighting in "Five" at the same time, and the three red phones in "Five" are to call the crew in Ascension?
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Reveal Trailer
- Affiliates and Friends - Affiliates and friends of the wiki
- Glossary - COD and gaming terminology
- Help Desk - Frequently asked questions
- Internet Relay Chat - Real-time discussion and conversation
- Manual of Style - Editing guidelines
- Policies - Rules of the wiki
- User Manual - Wiki basics
- War Room - Community discussion
User of the Month
Vote for December's User of the Month from the 19th onwards here!
Congratulations to all the active users who contribute to the Call of Duty Wiki as well!