WE WILL BE VICTORIUS!!
The SCAR-H is an assault rifle featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. In Single Player, the SCAR-H is used commonly by the U.S. Army Rangers in the campaign, and is one of the weapons in the starting loadout for "Wolverines!" and "Exodus". The SCAR-H is unlocked at level 8 in multiplayer, and combined with its high damage and low recoil, it is a popular weapon.
Call of Duty and Wiki News
Black Ops II has released an update for Xbox 360 today. The changes can be seen here:
- 1 Feature Improvements
- 2 Multiplayer Issues Addressed
- 3 Game Balancing
- 3.1 Pistols
- 3.2 Launchers
- 4 Zombies Issues
Read more >
It seems to be that time again where the fake DLC leaks start coming out. This recent one for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Liberation, appeared legit. With good art, unique design and names, and even…
Infinity Ward has confirmed that both Raven Software and Neversoft have been supporting the development of Call of Duty: Ghosts. While Raven has been involved with the Call of Duty series for awhile…Read more >
Did You Know...
- ...that after Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the characters that have survived near death experiences are C. Miller, James Ramirez, Jason Hudson, Mosely, Neitsch, Alex Mason, Marcus Burns, John Price, Frank Woods, Wallcroft and Yuri?
- ...that Gaz and Ghost are both voiced by Craig Fairbrass, hold the same roles, and are killed on day 6 of their respective games with high caliber handguns by the antagonist of their respective games?
- ...that this website was founded before Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare was released?
- ...that this site was founded by fans, is completely written by fans, and is maintained purely by fans?
- ...that when using the Chopper Gunner killstreak in Nuketown, the nuclear bomb that nukes the map once the game is over can be seen?
- ...that you cannot aim down the sights of the Ranger in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Reveal Trailer
- Affiliates and Friends - Affiliates and friends of the wiki
- Glossary - COD and gaming terminology
- Help Desk - Frequently asked questions
- Internet Relay Chat - Real-time discussion and conversation
- Manual of Style - Editing guidelines
- Policies - Rules of the wiki
- User Manual - Wiki basics
- War Room - Community discussion
User of the Month
Vote for May's Featured User from the 19th onwards here!
Congratulations to all the active users who contribute to the Call of Duty Wiki as well!