WE WILL BE VICTORIUS!!
The SCAR-H is an assault rifle featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. In Single Player, the SCAR-H is used commonly by the U.S. Army Rangers in the campaign, and is one of the weapons in the starting loadout for "Wolverines!" and "Exodus". The SCAR-H is unlocked at level 8 in multiplayer, and combined with its high damage and low recoil, it is a popular weapon.
Call of Duty and Wiki News
'cause N7 got bored.
- Treyarch is going to reveal something undead at SDCC
- While Menendez won't return for Black Ops 3, His Voice Actor will.
- War Room has a few newer forums up
- A proposal for the removal…
Read more >
Thank you to Argo and Soapie Shad for helping me get this right
Treyarch have tweeted what appears to be a teaser for something related to Zombies to be revealed at San Diego Comic Con on July 9th.
Read more >
E3 is over! Many stuff and things happened! Hail
Todd Howardthe Weevil!
- Black Ops III is all over the place! Shown at Sony's E3 conference, it looks like a lot of funexcept for us categorizers/image na…
Read more >
Did You Know...
- ...that the coordinates of the Tactical Insertion in Call of Duty: Black Ops II show the current map's actual geographic coordinates?
- ...that twelve playable characters have died in the Call of Duty series so far?
- ...that on Shi No Numa, if the hanged man in the spawn room is knifed enough, the map restarts?
- ...that the level Liberators from Call of Duty 2: Big Red One takes place before the first level in the game but is unlocked after completing several more levels afterward?
- ...that the ACOG Scope in the Wii version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare lacks the black crosshairs that the console versions of the game have?
- ...that all WWII CoD games have a Thompson on the cover art, except the original CoD?
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Teaser
- Affiliates and Friends - Affiliates and friends of the wiki
- Glossary - COD and gaming terminology
- Help Desk - Frequently asked questions
- Internet Relay Chat - Real-time discussion and conversation
- Manual of Style - Editing guidelines
- Policies - Rules of the wiki
- User Manual - Wiki basics
- War Room - Community discussion
User of the Month
Vote for June's User of the Month from the 19th onwards here!
Congratulations to all the active users who contribute to the Call of Duty Wiki as well!