WE WILL BE VICTORIUS!!
The SCAR-H is an assault rifle featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. In Single Player, the SCAR-H is used commonly by the U.S. Army Rangers in the campaign, and is one of the weapons in the starting loadout for "Wolverines!" and "Exodus". The SCAR-H is unlocked at level 8 in multiplayer, and combined with its high damage and low recoil, it is a popular weapon.
Call of Duty and Wiki News
You heard it! Activision is holding a fundraiser to help employ military veterans. There are various events going on to help this cause, and you could make a donation!
Here are some ways:
- Donate money
Read more >
OpTic gaming will be streaming Advanced Warfare's esports mode all day today on their MLG.TV Channel. Covering all the modes and maps available in the esports mode.Read more >
DBD is still alive and doing the news this weekend.
- That infected game mode from MW3 is in AW (It took me 5 attempts to get this link right.)
- OpTic Gaming are doing some AW esports on tuesday
- AW is abo…
Read more >
Did You Know...
- ...that in the mission "Eviction", tanks will sometimes be abandoned?
- ...that Der Riese is German for "the giant"?
- ...that Der Riese is where the zombies were originally produced?
- ...that this site was founded by fans, is completely written by fans, and is maintained purely by fans?
- ...that if the player passes a copy machine on certain multiplayer maps in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, it will make the scanning sound as if it were working?
- ...that Crawler Zombies have less health than regular zombies?
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Backstory Trailer
- Affiliates and Friends - Affiliates and friends of the wiki
- Glossary - COD and gaming terminology
- Help Desk - Frequently asked questions
- Internet Relay Chat - Real-time discussion and conversation
- Manual of Style - Editing guidelines
- Policies - Rules of the wiki
- User Manual - Wiki basics
- War Room - Community discussion
User of the Month
Vote for October's User of the Month from the 19th onwards here!
Congratulations to all the active users who contribute to the Call of Duty Wiki as well!