WE WILL BE VICTORIUS!!
The SCAR-H is an assault rifle featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. In Single Player, the SCAR-H is used commonly by the U.S. Army Rangers in the campaign, and is one of the weapons in the starting loadout for "Wolverines!" and "Exodus". The SCAR-H is unlocked at level 8 in multiplayer, and combined with its high damage and low recoil, it is a popular weapon.
Call of Duty and Wiki News
Hey what's up people, I'm Damac1214 bringing you the news and trying to communicate my fun personality through text, so let's hop right into it!
- Havoc released for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. Feat…
Read more >
Another week goes by with a
- Ever wonder how they film a killcam? 10 facts that will shock you about CoD Killcams
- ExoZombies trailer. Want to know how Exozombies look? This video will blo…
Read more >
Another official trailer for Advanced Warfare Havoc DLC has been released. This time its about Randall Higgins. Havoc DLC will release on January 27 for XBOX systems.Read more >
Did You Know...
- ...that Frank Woods and Lev Kravchenko have the same birthday (March 20th)?
- ...that in Call of Duty: World at War, there was originally going to be a fourth killstreak - Carpet Bomber, B-17 Flying Fortress, Katyusha Rocket Launcher and Kamikaze?
- ...that on Shi No Numa, if the hanged man in the spawn room is knifed enough, the map restarts?
- ...that at one point, Sgt. Roger's squad consisted completely of non-commissioned officers; Sgt. Kelly, Cpl. Smith and himself?
- ...that in the opening of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Ghost is seen running away from the bombings in the mission "The Gulag", when in the actual mission, he stayed behind in the control room?
- ...that The Coup, U.S.D.D., and Prologue are the only cinematic levels of the Call of Duty series?
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies Teaser
- Affiliates and Friends - Affiliates and friends of the wiki
- Glossary - COD and gaming terminology
- Help Desk - Frequently asked questions
- Internet Relay Chat - Real-time discussion and conversation
- Manual of Style - Editing guidelines
- Policies - Rules of the wiki
- User Manual - Wiki basics
- War Room - Community discussion
User of the Month
Vote for January's User of the Month from the 19th onwards here!
Congratulations to all the active users who contribute to the Call of Duty Wiki as well!