Zero (shrinks zombies to one-hit-kill)
5 (8, when Pack-a-Punched)
950 (Mystery Box)
20 (40, when Pack-a-Punched)
When fired, the 31-79 JGb215 causes zombies to shrink, having big heads, but small bodies. Once they are shrunk, the player can run into them to kick them, sending them flying, and kill them. Otherwise, small zombies can be killed with one shot or knife hit. The shot can go through other zombies while still affecting them, but cannot go through walls. If the affected zombies are left unattended for long enough, they will revert back to ther usual size.
When Pack-a-Punched, the 31-79 JGb215 becomes "The Fractalizer" and gains increased ammunition and the shrinking effect on zombies lasts longer.
31-79 JGb215 vs. The Fractalizer
Small Consolation (10 / Bronze Trophy ) - Shrink every zombie type with the 31-79 JGb215.
- There is a logo which resembles a rocket ship on top of the 31-79 JGb215.
- There is also a small Naga statue on the top of the 31-79 JGb215, similar to the stone statues found on the map. It has moving fins underneath it, and on both sides.
- When shot, the 31-79 JGb215 makes Zombie Monkeys that are not going for a power-up explode, and makes the monkeys that are disappear.
- Napalm Zombies and Shrieker Zombies are affected by the 31-79 JGb215 for a very limited time, only for approximately one second. However, the Pack-a-Punched version extends the effect.
- The 31-79 JGb215 is the third Wonder Weapon that doesn't keep part of its name when upgraded, the first being the Thundergun and the second being the Scavenger.
- The 31-79 JGb215 is the third Wonder Weapon to have its crosshairs expand when the player rotates, the first being the Ray Gun, the second being the Winter's Howl.
- The 31-79 JGb215 always gives an Insta-Kill effect to zombies who are spawning out of the ceilings found in the map.
- "31-79 JGb215" is written on each side of the gun.
- Upon being kicked, a Zombie will scream in a high-pitched variant of their normal voice.
- It takes approximately 15 hits from a baby zombie to down a player without Juggernog
- 31-79 JGb215 are coordinates (J is 10, 10th letter in the alphabet, etc.) the coordinates point to a place north of the Himilayas
- According to Dr. Richtofen, The 31-79JGb 215 was invented by Dr. Maxis.