| A.S.D. (SP)|
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops II|
|Found in||Celerium, Karma, Achilles' Veil, Cordis Die, Judgement Day, Strike Force missions|
|Used by||Navy SEALs |
|Weapons||Machine Gun, Rockets|
The A.G.R. is an Autonomous Ground Robot that appears in Call of Duty: Black Ops II. A.G.R.s have a similar appearance to the Assault Drones in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. Dropped in via a helicopter (specifically MQ Drone), it bursts out of its box and uses its powerful high caliber gun and rockets to decimate an enemy team. The A.G.R is highly navigable and can move through tight environments with ease. It can be controlled by the player or the AI (the player can switch in and out). It requires a score of 1000 in multiplayer. In the campaign, it is called A.S.D. (Automated Sentry Drone).
The AGR can easily be destroyed by using two EMP Grenades or by being hacked with a Black Hat. One EMP grenade will stun the drone for several seconds, and the second will destroy it. A single C4 can also destroy it. There can be up to two A.G.Rs on the map at the same time. In the campaign, if destroyed, it will start spinning in all directions and starts to anonymously chase a nearby enemy in only one direction which players can avoid by stepping out of it. Its explosion is highly lethal, which could result in severe damage or death.
- Celerium (both friendly and enemy)
- Karma (both friendly and enemy)
- Achilles' Veil (both friendly and enemy)
- Judgement Day (both friendly and enemy)
- Strikeforce Tutorial (enemy)
- FOB Spectre (enemy)
- Shipwreck (both friendly and enemy)
- I.E.D. (friendly)
- Dispatch (enemy)
- In single player, A.G.R.s are called A.S.D.s (Automated Sentry Drones).
- The final version of the A.G.R. varies slightly from the one seen in the Reveal Trailer.
- In Theater mode, the A.G.R, along with the VTOL Warship and Dragonfire, will have their timers resume as normal when gameplay is paused.
- The crate the A.G.R. comes in reads:
SANTA MONICA, CA
READ OPERATOR'S MANUAL
- The A.S.D.'s that are used in the Strike Force Mission I.E.D. are much faster than anywhere else in Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- The version of the A.G.R. in the Reveal Trailer highly resembles the MAARS UGV.