- For the perk with a similar effect, see Stalker (perk).
2 Challenges in "Celerium" (SP)
· Weapon level 6 (Shotguns)
· Weapon level 7 (Assault Rifles)
· Weapon level 8 (LMGs)
· Weapon level 12 (SMGs)
- "Move faster when aiming."
- — Create-a-Class description
The Adjustable Stock is an attachment and a campaign perk featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Call of Duty: Black Ops IIEdit
The attachment is available for submachine guns, light machine guns, shotguns, and assault rifles. The Adjustable Stock gives a similar effect as the Stalker perk from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, improving the player's movement when aiming down the sights.
In the zombies map Origins the MP-40 has this attachment via the Mystery Box.
- The icon used in the attachment is the stock used on the SWAT-556.
- Prior to patch 1.06, players could move slightly faster with submachine guns (102%) when aiming down the sights than usual.