Aground is a DLC map for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 designed to be played with the new Face Off gamemode. The map was released to everyone on Xbox 360 for free on May 16, 2012.
This map takes place on an abandoned fishing boat that has beached itself on the shore of a cliff in the Orkney Islands, Scotland.
- A 2D penguin can be seen on one of the icebergs outside of the map in spectator mode.
- This is the only Call of Duty map that takes place in Scotland so far.
- The in-game description of this map says that is located on the Irish coast, when it is actually located on the coast of Scotland's Orkney Isles.
- Players can glitch under the sea and be invisible to players on land.
- ↑ http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/contentcalendar
| ||The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Please expand the article as well as you can!