|Next level||No Fighting In The War Room|
|Game||Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare|
|Character||John "Soap" MacTavish|
|Team||S.A.S with USMC (joint operation)|
|Weapons||M4A1 SOPMOD (30 + 390 rounds), USP .45 (12 + 60 rounds), 4 frag grenades, 4 smoke grenades, M203 (10 rounds), 10 Claymores, 4 C4 packs, night vision goggles,|
|Enemy weapons||G3, M1014, G36C, FIM-92 Stinger, AK-47, AK-47 Grenadier, FGM-148 Javelin, RPG-7, M9|
|Place||Altay Mountains, Russia|
|Date||Day 6, 2011 - 07:16:13|
|Objective||Gain access to the launch facility.|
Destroy all enemy armor.
Cover your squad while the air vents are breached.
Rappel through the breached exhaust vent in the middle.
- "Through the gate! Let's go!"
- — Captain Price to friendly forces.
"All In" is the eighteenth campaign mission of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. It chronicles a joint operation between the SAS and the U.S. Marine Corps in which they must fight their way to the ICBM silo that Zakhaev had just launched missiles from, in order to abort them.
Two nuclear ICBMs have just been launched by the Ultranationalists and it has been confirmed that they are heading straight for the Eastern Seaboard of the United States, where they will claim the lives of over 40 million Americans if they reach their targets. Back at base, Command is working with the Russian Loyalists to get the missile abort codes while both the SAS and U.S.M.C. ground teams attempt to enter the launch site where they can enter the abort codes.
The two teams get to the launching facility, but unfortunately there are many guards blocking their path, and three BMP-2 light tanks. They go through two launch sites where John "Soap" MacTavish and Griggs destroy the armor and the rest of the team take out the men. After much fighting they finally get to the vents, cut them open and begin to rappel down to the ICBM facility to disable the missiles mid-air. That triggers the start of the next mission, "No Fighting In The War Room".
If this level is played after "Ultimatum" then the player will keep any weapons from that level.
|Found in level|
Enemy Intelligence Edit
- Laptop 27 is found just before the gates are blasted open, and just after the player destroys the first armor. There is a building with RPG snipers on the right. Check behind the building nearest the silo for the laptop (down a small passageway).
- Laptop 28 is in the farthest south hanger, near the farthest south missile tank.
- Main article: All In/Transcript
- If the player does not rappel at the end, turns on God Mode, and lets the Hinds fire upon them, the program will get stuck in a loop trying to kill them. Eventually, the whole system will crash.
- The timer in this level is 7:16 am, 57 minutes after the timer in "Ultimatum," 6:19 am.
- There is an easier way to get to the tank at the start of the level by heading left right from the start. There is an alley to the left of the fenced up container area with a truck and 3 RPG-7s. There is a wall that is scripted to be destroyed by a planted C4 (there is a flashing C4 objective on the boarded up wall). From there one can either destroy the tank by firing the RPG-7s or run through the hole in the wall to plant a C4. The tank will already be close to the wall so one has a short "grace period" before it starts firing on the player.
- After the player's team has sawed off the top of the vents, the player can stay up and look around. Two Hinds will come into the map and will fire upon the player until dead or rappelled if exposed for too long.
- A Javelin found in this level fires in "Direct Attack" mode, as opposed to "Top Attack" mode. This means that the Javelin rocket will fly straight toward its target when fired instead of flying above it before hitting.
- The player can die if touching the missile doors while they are opening.
- After finishing Ultimatum, all weapons attained from before will carry over to this level with full ammo. The weapons the player has in this mission will then carry over to the next mission, No Fighting In The War Room, with full ammo. However there is a glitch where the player will sometimes spawn an RPG instead of an M4A1 SOPMOD. The player can use this to carry over weapons found only in one part of a mission, like the M249 SAW or the M1014. All weapons will not carry over in Game Over, as the player will begin with the default M4A1 and M1911.
- Destroying a BMP by planting C4 on the glowing icon does not reduce the number of C4 in stock.
- Sniper Team Two will always score headshots on this level.
- Sniper Team Two will only shoot targets who are directly in front and in close proximity (approximately 2m) of Soap. They will not engage targets if the player is always engaging enemies from a distance.
- Members of Sniper Team Two are armed with M21 sniper rifles. However, their shots sound as if they were armed with Dragunovs. This may be for dramatic effect.
- If the player use RPG-7s obtained from the previous level to fire onto the helicopter in the beginning, the missile will heat-seek onto the helicopter and destroy it. (Confirmed on every platform)
- If the player looks closely, they can see that the saws used to cut the vents appear out of nowhere.
- At the start, the Stinger the team member beside the train car uses on the Mi-24 helicopter fires an RPG projectile instead of a Stinger.
- The random SAS troops that appeared in Ultimatum use the MP5SD, but in this level, they have M4s.
- Interestingly, if the player shoots the C4 that the random SAS places on the gate, it will not explode.
- A glitch can occur during the part before the random S.A.S soldier plants the C4 on the gate; two dead enemies can be seen levitating above one another, with only the shadow of the lower enemy visible. It is possible to stand on top of the lower enemy, but the player cannot jump on top of the upper enemy. They also do not move in response to grenades or grenades launched from an M203 grenade launcher.
- The SAS soldier that plants the C4 on the Gate can be killed after he blows the gate up meaning his M4A1 CAN be picked up.