|Next level||No Fighting In The War Room|
|Game||Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare|
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
|Character||John "Soap" MacTavish|
|Team||S.A.S with USMC (joint operation)|
|Place||Altay Mountains, Russia|
|Date||Day 6, 2011 - 07:16:13|
|Objective||Gain access to the launch facility.|
Destroy all enemy armor.
Cover your squad while the air vents are breached.
Rappel through the breached exhaust vent in the middle.
- "Missiles in the air. Projected casualties: 41 million. The Russians are working on getting us the abort codes, but we have to get into the launch facility to enter them. And they're expecting us."
- — Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered level description
"All In" is the eighteenth campaign mission of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. It chronicles a joint operation between the SAS and the U.S. Marine Corps in which they must fight their way to the ICBM silo that Zakhaev had just launched nuclear missiles from, in order to abort them.
- John "Soap" MacTavish (playable)
- John Price
- Sniper Team Two
- Two-Six Team
- Wallcroft (random-generated character)
Two nuclear ICBMs have just been launched by the Ultranationalists and it has been confirmed that they are heading straight for the Eastern Seaboard of the United States, where they will claim the lives of over 40 million Americans if they reach their targets. Back at base, Command is working with the Russian Loyalists to get the missile abort codes while both the SAS and U.S.M.C. ground teams attempt to enter the launch site where they can enter the abort codes.
The two teams get to the launching facility, but unfortunately, there are numerous guards blocking their path, and three BMP-2 light tanks. They go through two launch sites where John "Soap" MacTavish and Griggs destroy the armor while the rest of the team take out the men. After much fighting the soldiers finally get to the vents, cut them open, and begin to rappel down to the ICBM facility to disable the missiles mid-air. That triggers the start of the next mission, "No Fighting In The War Room".
The mission starts in a short road that leads to the Russian ICBM base. A BMP-2 light tank is protecting the entrance. It is possible to enter the base either from the front gate or by traveling to the left (from outside the gate) and breach the wall with a C4 charge. At the same spot, there are RPG-7s available for use against the BMP-2.
After the battle at the base entrance, the player has the option of choosing one of the two possible paths: Left or right. Both paths lead to a gate that blocks access to the ICBM launch grounds and are heavily guarded by enemy infantry. The launch grounds are guarded by more infantry and two more BMP-2s.
The right branch is what Captain Price, Gaz, and Griggs choose. The player can find various weapons in the buildings or behind the buildings to right of the path. The left branch, however, is only covered by Sniper Team Two and a handful of SAS gunmen. As a downed helicopter has blocked the left gate, NPC constantly try to dissuade the player from taking this branch. The resistance at this branch is also heavier but the player taking this path is awarded with a Javelin to use against enemy tanks. (On some platforms, the Javelin fires in direct attack mode instead of top attack mode.)
It is still possible to win the Javelin even if the player chooses to take the right branch: After the gate to the launch ground is breached, the resistance outside the launch ground disappears. It is possible for the player to travel to the left gate and grab the Javelin.
If this level is played after "Ultimatum" then the player will keep any weapons from that level.
|Found in level|
Enemy Intelligence Edit
- Laptop 27 is found just before the gates are blasted open, and just after the player destroys the first armor. There is a building with RPG snipers on the right. Check behind the building nearest the silo for the laptop (down a small passageway).
- Laptop 28 is in the farthest south hangar, near the farthest south missile tank.
- The Ultimatum (40 ) - Complete "Ultimatum", "All In", and "No Fighting In The War Room" on Veteran difficulty.
- Main article: All In (mission)/Transcript
- This mission starts at 7:16 am, 57 minutes after previous mission that started at 6:19 am.
- The satellite tracks the mission to be in the middle of the Caucasus Mountains, when in reality the Altay Mountains are further east somewhere close to China.
- After the player's team has sawed off the vents grates, the player can stay up and look around. Two Hinds will come into the map and will fire upon the player until dead or rappelled if exposed for too long.
- Sniper Team Two only shoots targets directly in front and in close proximity (approximately 2m) of the player. They do not engage targets if the player is always engaging enemies from a distance. They always score headshots.
- SAS troops that appeared in Ultimatum use the MP5SD, but in this level, they have M4A1s.
- There is a crashed Mi-24 Hind near the launch facility.
- The Mi-24 Hind at the beginning of the level cannot kill the player.
- Using the M203, it is possible to shoot it down before the SAS member does it.
- When the player uses the "give all" command, he will be given an M21 with Woodland Camouflage which is the one used by Sniper Team Two and another one with Alternate Desert Camouflage, which is the one the player obtains if they also type in "give all" in The Bog.