Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alternate Game Modes are types of playable gamemodes only available on Private Matches on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3Edit
In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, the term, "Alternate Game Modes" is used to name a set of private match game modes. These modes are:
- Drop Zone - Hold and defend the Drop zone for points and Care Packages.
- Juggernaut - It's all against the Juggernaut, kill the juggernaut to become the new one.
- Team Juggernaut - Defend your team's Juggernaut to become the new one.
- Infection - Survivors killed by the infected become infected.
- Gun Game - Can you master every gun in the game?
- One in the Chamber - You get one bullet, kill enemies to regain bullets.
Even though there are the new "Alternate Game Modes", you can always edit your game settings to make custom game modes.