There are five different types of ammo in Call of Duty: Ghosts Extinction mode. The different types of ammo include Normal ammo, Stun Ammo, Incendiary Ammo, Explosive Ammo, and Armor Piercing Ammo. Each ammo type has a special ability, except the normal ammo. The player is able to carry normal ammo and one type of special ammo at the same time.
Normal Ammo [Cost: $1250]Edit
Initial - Refill bullet weapons to 40% of max ammo.
+1 - Cost: 1 - Refill bullet weapons to 70% of max ammo.
+2 - Cost: 1 - Fills the team's weapons ammo stock to the maximum.
+3 - Cost: 1 - Fills the current clip before adding max ammo.
+4 - Cost: 2 - Ammo regenerates for players within a 20ft radius of the box. (Refills 10% max ammo every six seconds.)
This ammo is regular, with no special bonus.
- Normal Ammo
- Stun Ammo - Temporarily immobilizes Cryptids.
- Incendiary Ammo - Damage continues after firing has ceased.
- Explosive Ammo - Splash damage caused.
- Armor Piercing Ammo - Negates negative multipliers.
- Ammo, Team Support & money crates will disappear after ninety seconds.
- Weapons will always be one less shot to kill with each ammo upgrade.
- Ammo will not be refilled until it hits the ground.
- Ammo found in search piles gives the player 30% of that ammo type.
|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"