Annihilation DLC Logo.
Zombie Mode Maps
$15.00 (£10.00/€15.00) - PS3$14.99 - PC (Steam)
Annihilation is the third downloadable content (DLC) pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops. It was released on June 28, 2011 for Xbox 360 and costs 1200 Microsoft Points. It was released on the PS3 and PC for £11.49 ($14.99) on July 28.
- "Soviet forces have infiltrated a highly classified U.S. facility"
This is a medium sized map, set in the secret military base, Area 51. It has numerous Easter eggs, such as alien corpses, and a floating apple.
- "Conflict erupts at a missile launch facility. Lots of close engagements and flank routes"
It is said to be one of the biggest maps in Black Ops. Silo takes place at a Russian missile plant in the U.S.S.R.
- "Keep an eye out for snipers as you battle up and down the fairway of this Cliff-side golf course"
The map takes place on a golf course, and according to Treyarch, it is based off Cliffside from Call of Duty: World at War. This map was originally going to be called "Golf Course" as seen in the game's files. It favors long-range combat, so sniper rifles excel here. SMGs and LMG's are a good choice too.
- "Close-quarter fights and powerful over watches at an abandoned outdoor cinema"
It appears to be very small and favors close quarters combat, but has some sniping positions. There are also alleys that would favor the use of assault rifles and LMGs rather than the use of SMGs or Shotguns.
- "A legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle. Where the undead lurk within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, deadly traps and dark secrets."
Zombies return with vengeance in the mysterious land of "Shangri-La," a legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle. Never before seen undead creatures lurk within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns. Step carefully through deadly traps and solve the dark secrets buried within the shifting walls of a long lost land.
|Time Travel Will Tell||In Shangri-La, acquire the Focusing Stone.||75||Silver|
|Blinded By the Fright||In Shangri-La, kill a Shrieker Zombie while blinded by it.||30||Bronze|
|Zomb Disposal||In Shangri-La, dispose of a Napalm Zombie without it harming any players.||30||Bronze|
|Monkey See, Monkey Don't||In Shangri-La, get something from the monkeys.||5||Bronze|
|In Shangri-La, use the 31-79 JGb215 on each type of zombie.||10||Bronze|