300-50 (SP), 900-899 (MP)
Level 10 (SP)
6+6 (SP, and NM when picked up from pre-determined location)
|Rate of Fire||
High (very low in NM)
- "Designed specifically for Seraph, firing this high-caliber pistol's depleted uranium rounds would break the arm of a non-augmented soldier."
- — Found on the back of Seraph's card
The Annihilator is a weapon in Call of Duty: Black Ops III. The Annihilator is available in the Pistols slot in the campaign, and as a Specialist Weapon in multiplayer and Zombies. It is a high-caliber revolver with six high-penetrating rounds, and in multiplayer it is exclusive to Seraph and Blackjack.
The Annihilator can be used in the campaign as a secondary weapon. Unlike other pistols in the game, it cannot be customized with camouflages, paintjobs or attachments. Specialist Sebastian Diaz has an Annihilator holstered; it is more noticeable in "New World".
- Ammo: .467 SwS Depleted
- Length: 375mm
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Barrel: 254mm
- Production Years: 2040 - Present
- Country of Origin: Singapore
In Multiplayer, the Annihilator is Seraph's Specialist Weapon.
The Annihilator has very powerful rounds, easily capable of killing enemies in one shot. The Annihilator will usually only become two shots to kill if shooting through objects; however, the Annihilator has high bullet penetration power, meaning that the Annihilator can potentially get one shot kills through light pieces of cover or another player. However, what the Annihilator has in power, it lacks in fire rate, as the Annihilator is a single action revolver, similar in speed to a pump-action shotgun.
The Annihilator also does massive damage to Scorestreaks. It is able to destroy UAVs and Counter UAVs with a single shot, while others can take two or more, making it a fast albeit limited alternative to launchers.
The Annihilator has a yellow holographic sight with a clear center dot for precise aiming. It has virtually no sway, but the sights must be lowered between shots to cock the weapon. It has a large hipfire spread, however.
The Annihilator possesses one of the longest charge times of the Specialist Weapons, tied with the Purifier and H.I.V.E. at 5 minutes in Team Deathmatch (or 3 minutes and 45 seconds with Overclock) and only surpassed by the Scythe. Compared to other single-shot Specialist Weapons, it has high penetration and a lack of charging or firing delay; however, it falls short in ammo capacity, and it lacks the chain reaction from the Tempest and the flexibility and explosive tip of the Sparrow. Like aforementioned weapons, consistent accuracy is key to using the Annihilator effectively.
Upon completing the revised Fly Trap easter egg in The Giant, players will be able to obtain the Annihilator in their special weapon slot. It holds a total of 18 shots, and can kill a zombie with a single headshot up to round 24, or 33 with Double Tap Root Beer.
It is also available in Nacht der Untoten, Verrückt, Shi No Numa, Kino der Toten, Ascension, Shangri-La, Moon, and Origins through the Mystery Box as a part of the Zombies Chronicles map pack, where it is automatically added to the special weapon slot once it is picked up from the Mystery Box.
Unlike other guns in the game, meleeing with the Annihilator equipped will result in the player pistol-whipping, rather than using the knife. This also applies even if the player bought the Bowie Knife. This melee attack will inflict 100 damage, as opposed to the regular knife's 150 and Bowie Knife's 1000 damage. Coupled with the slower attack speed, it is thus ill-advised to melee with the Annihilator in Zombies.
A glitch may occur when the player obtains the Annihilator where if they were downed with the Annihilator in their inventory, whether wielded or stored, the player will lose a gun and all their points will be taken at a thousand or two thousand at a time while Samantha laughs (similar to using the
give all command in certain games). This is due to the game's anti-cheat falsely detecting the player having too many weapons.
- Despite the Data Vault stating that the weapon originally was produced in Singapore, there is text on the weapon stating that it comes from Thailand.
- In campaign, the Annihilator still requires 150 kills for the Master of Arms decoration despite having no unlocks.
- In campaign, the Annihilator unlocks camos when getting kills, however there is no option to personalize the Annihilator with the camos that get unlocked.
- In The Giant, when picking up the Annihilator, the characters may comment on the gun speaking in a strange language, when in reality it does not make any abnormal sounds.
- In The Giant, when a zombie is killed by the player while holding the Annihilator (unless Insta-Kill is active), it will completely disintegrate.