1 + 9
1 + 10
Shadows of Evil Cast
The Apothicon Servant (also known as the Interdimensional Gun in the game files) is a Wonder Weapon in the Zombies maps Shadows of Evil and Revelations. When shot, it produces a purple-coloured black-hole that sucks away and destroys any nearby zombies, similar to the Gersh Device.
Shadows of Evil Edit
The Apothicon Servant takes three parts to build:
- Margwa Heart: Can be dropped by a Margwa the first time it is killed. It disappears momentarily if it is not picked up, spawning again on the next spawning Margwa.
- Xenomatter: Randomly dropped by Parasites or Insanity Elementals after round 12.
- Margwa Tentacle: Can be found randomly in any of the pods that can be harvested (only appears if the pod has grown to its greater size and has purple color).
After all parts have been collected, the weapon can be built at any of the buildable tables around the map. When picked up, it can have either one of four names: Mar-Astagua (Shadow-Servant), Nar-Ullaqua (Teeth-Consume), Kor-Maroth (Eclipse-Shadow), and Lor-Zarozzor (Flow/Radiate-Decay).
The Apothicon Servant cannot be Pack-a-Punched, and was supposed to have a specific upgrade method. It was discovered that the trigger for a step to upgrade it had been removed from the code. When obtained through the /give command on PC, the upgraded variant has Arbgwaoth (Powerup) appended to its name, ammunition increased to 1+13 (was 1+24 before a patch in September 2016) and it fires dark red portals which last longer and suck zombies faster. It does not have a specific texture.
In Revelations, the Apothicon Servant can be obtained from the Mystery Box. Unlike Shadows of Evil, the Apothicon Servant has only one name, Estulla Astoth (Envy All).
The weapon is able to be upgraded by shooting it at 5 blue objects floating above some teleporters and jump pads. After this has been completed, it can be placed in the Pack-a-Punch Machine. The upgraded version is called Estoom-oth ("Estoom" means "sin/suffering" in Apothicon) and has a randomly colored camouflage texture similar to other upgraded weapons. It functions the same as the "Arbgwaoth" version in Shadows of Evil.
Estulla Astoth vs Estoom-oth Edit
|Extras||More ammo, black holes last longer|
- Wonderful - (Bronze/15) - In Revelations, kill 10 enemies in one shot with each wonder weapon.
- It was possible at one point for every player to have this weapon at once. It has since been patched.
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/3z31tj/here_we_gotired_and_worn_out/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/54xp52/upgraded_as_on_soe_got_its_ammo_nerfed_aswell/