|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
Arcane Core is a weapon attachment in the Zombies mode of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. It makes its only appearance in Zombies in Spaceland, and can be found in the several ticket prize carts located around the map for 300 tickets each; only one Arcane Core can be equipped to one weapon at a time. It first appears to have no additional benefit other than a cosmetic appearance as a barrel attachment to weapons. Its main function can be realized when doing parts of the map's Easter Egg in the following steps:
- Power must be turned on in all sections of the park, and each section's portals must be traversed at least once in order to enter the "Pack-a-Punch" Projector Room in the center portal.
- Inside the Projector Room the UFOs are sitting on the left table next to an empty cabinet; interact with them to release them out and around the map.
- Activate the traps the UFOs orbit, killing at least 20 zombies in one go in order to make them fly a different circuit in the section of the park.
- Using the Arcane Core attached to a weapon, kill zombies to collect souls until a glowing orb appears; collect the orb and the Arcane Core will absorb it at the tip of the barrel.
- The Arcane Core now has an elemental effect when damaging zombies, only one orb can be absorbed at a time.
- Placing each orb inside the cabinet in the Projector Room will reward players with the X-Quisite orb, when equipped to the Arcane Core will continually damage Zombies when shot.