|Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
|Strike Package Reward|
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3Edit
The Assault Drone is a small, airdropped ground vehicle that comes equipped with a 50-round MK46 LMG and a single shot rocket launcher. The drone is player-controlled. The drone has unlimited ammo, but still has to reload its weapons. Its weapons can only be reloaded when empty; reloading the Drone's machine gun takes approximately three seconds, and the rocket launcher takes approximately 5 seconds. The drone's weapons are very powerful, and it has a decent movement speed.
The Assault Drone can take much more damage than a standard player can, even being able to withstand a direct hit from an RPG-7. It is destroyed after it has taken enough damage or after 60 seconds, if a player looks carefully at the HUD there is a timer on how long the Assault Drone can last. It can be taken out by a single, well thrown EMP Grenade. The damage an Assault Drone has taken can be determined by the amount of interference in the Assault Drone's camera.
- The Assault Drone cannot collect dog-tags in Kill Confirmed.
- The Stinger, SMAW and Javelin can all lock onto the Assault Drone.
- The Assault Drone can be destroyed if crushed by a Care Package.
- An exploding car can instantly destroy an assault drone.
- If the player is killed by an Assault Drone and viewing the killcam, the timer of the Drone is always 0:00.
- In the early kill streak logo of the Assault Drone, it resembled more of a tank than a drone.
- The MK46 mounted on the Assault Drone has the firing sound of the L86 LSW.