The company emblem & logo
|Leader(s)||Jonathan Irons (K.I.A.)|
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare|
|Type||Private Military Corporation|
|Engagements||• Second Korean War |
• Operation Lasso
• Assassination of Joseph "Hades" Chkheidze
• War against the Atlas Corporation
|Active||2035 - 2061|
|Motto||The Way Forward|
|Announcer||Gideon (Gideon Emery)|
- "Unlike the government, we don't keep secrets of our capabilities. We don't sell policy, we sell power. We are a super power for hire."
- — Jonathan Irons in Atlas
- "I am a member of Atlas.
I serve Atlas and their clients.
I will always place Atlas' interests first.
I will not be defeated.
I will never be out-worked, out-classed, or out-gunned.
I stand ready to eliminate the enemies of Atlas.
I am Atlas."
- — The soldier's creed
The Atlas Corporation is a private military corporation (PMC) featured in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. It was founded and led by CEO Jonathan Irons and is the largest, if not the most powerful private company in the world. Between the missions "Atlas" and the beginning of "Utopia", they are the main protagonists, but from the rest of "Utopia" to the end of the game, they are the main antagonists.
Founded in February of 2035 in Colorado Springs by Jonathan Irons, Atlas Corporation began its investments by purchasing the largest bioengineering research and development firm in the world. By 2047, Atlas had already established itself among the most powerful PMCs on the planet, excelling past the competition through its various accomplishments, such as advancing the development and patenting advanced soldier exoskeleton technology, successfully field testing 3D printed weaponry and munitions, opening a European HQ in Belgium and Switzerland, signing the largest US military weapons supply contract in history and patenting hover technology for vehicles and exoskeletons.
Atlas Corporation soon became well known as the first to act after devastating and catastrophic events, assisting various agencies and governments as their first choice. For example, Atlas entered Baghdad after the Second Gulf War, doing more in five years to repair the city than what the U.S. government could do in 50 years.
May of 2050 marked the beginning of Atlas Corporation as the largest private military company on the planet.
With freedom to act without governmental or congressional approval, the corporation quickly built itself up using its immense funds and vast results. It became the first such corporation to be admitted into the United Nations Security Council.
- First private military corporation to gain a seat in the United Nations Security Council
- Created the most advanced armored combat vehicle on the planet
- The largest corporation in the world
- Most profitable privately owned corporation in the world
- Established the internationally recognized "United as One" Foundation
- Achieved a higher approval rating than any U.S. President in history
- Atlas named "Savior" among First and Third World nations
- Recipient of the 2051 Technological Innovation Award for advancements in biogenics
- Awarded a seat on the United Nations Security Council in 2060
Known Operations Edit
- Conducting a search-and-rescue of a VIP in Seoul, South Korea amidst the North Korean KPA invasion.
- Assisting Nigerian forces in rescuing Prime Minister Samuel Abidoyo and subsequently rescuing technologist Alex Cos from the KVA in Lagos.
- Repelling a KVA assault on the Vekron Pacific Reactor and attempting to prevent a nuclear meltdown in Seattle, Washington, which fails and is part of a widespread KVA terrorist attack across the United States.
- Capturing KVA co-leader Dr. Pierre Danois in the abandoned city of Detroit with the assistance of the covert Sentinel Task Force.
- Assassinating KVA leader Joseph "Hades" Chkheidze in Santorini, Greece.
- Atlas MP attempt to kill defectors Ilona and Jack Mitchell as they escape from New Baghdad, Iraq.
- Destroying the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California to prevent the Third Fleet from leaving the bay after Jonathan Irons declares war on the governments of the world at the UN.
- Protecting Atlas carriers as they enter the San Francisco Bay with Manticore to deploy on military bases across California, however it fails due to the efforts of Sentinel Task Force.
- Defending New Baghdad from Sentinel Task Force and with the use of Manticore, nearly all of Sentinel is decimated and Atlas incarcerates the remaining survivors.
- Jonathan Irons (Founder, K.I.A.)
- Dr. Pierre Danois (KVA defected scientist)
- Jack Mitchell (Defected)
- Ilona (Defected)
- Gideon (Defected) (M.I.A. in Exo Zombies)
- Carter (K.I.A.)
- Torres (K.I.A.)
- Rivers (K.I.A.)
- Juarez (K.I.A.)
- Michaels (K.I.A.)
- Drelick (K.I.A.)
- Oz - Janitor (K.I.A., Zombified, Cloned)
- Kahn - Executive (Formerly)
- Lilith - IT Specialist (Formerly)
- Decker - Security Guard (Formerly)
Vehicles, Weapons and EquipmentEdit
- T-600 "Titan" Tank
- Paladin VTOL
- Warbird Assault VTOL
- Sniper Drone
- Spider Tank
- T-740 Hovertank
- AK-12 (Hazmat suit soldiers in "Bio Lab" only)
- ARX-160 (Hazmat suit soldiers in "Bio Lab" only)
- MK14 (Hazmat suit soldiers in "Bio Lab" only)
- XMG (stated in the Advanced Soldier Manual)
- EPM3 (stated in the Advanced Soldier Manual)
- Ohm (in Exo Zombies only)
- Magnetron (in Exo Zombies only)
- Variable Grenade
- Smart Grenade
- Threat Grenade
- Smoke Grenade
- EMP Grenade (in Exo Zombies only)
- Semtex (in Exo Zombies only)
- Gideon is the Multiplayer announcer for the Atlas Corporation.