|Next level||Into the Deep|
|Game||Call of Duty: Ghosts|
|Place||Atlas Platform, Drake Passage, Antarctica|
|Date||June 25th, 2027 - 06:37:10|
|Objective||Detonate Charges. |
Clear the Base Camp.
Ascend to Catwalks using Ascender Gun.
Fight to the Pressure Regulators.
Shut off the Pressure Regulators.
Fight to the Command Center.
Take out the Enemies on MGs.
Disable the Water Suppression and Destroy the Oil Rig.
Escape the Oil Rig.
- "Sabotage the Atlas oil platform as a diversionary tactic."
- — Mission Description
"Atlas Falls" is the eleventh campaign mission of Call of Duty: Ghosts. In this mission, the Ghosts are sent to destroy a Federation oil platform in Antarctica in order to distract the Federation fleet.
- Logan Walker (playable)
- David "Hesh" Walker
- Thomas A. Merrick
- Keegan P. Russ
- Elias "Scarecrow" Walker (heard only)
The intel gathered from the previous mission suggests that the missiles are being built in a factory near Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The factory is heavily guarded by the Federation's third fleet. Elias's plan to lure the fleet away is to destroy the Atlas Oil Platform in Antarctica, which is under the Federation's control. He sends in the Ghosts, along with Kick, to sink it to the bottom of the Drake Passage.
The mission begins when Logan is viewing a passing patrol above the ice. While he's doing this, Kick, Keegan, Merrick, and Hesh each plant charges under the ice. Logan detonates the charges and shoots the soldiers who fall in the water. They emerge from the water and shoot the forces on the ground. After this, they fire rope lines onto the platform and rappel their way up.
After gunning down several Federation troops, Merrick and Logan make it to the pressure control room while Hesh watches their backs, and Keegan and Kick secure an enemy chopper. They find one oil worker, and Merrick uses him to activate the console. Logan shuts down the pressure regulators and Merrick shoots the oil worker. With the pressure regulators offline, several explosions occur across the facility.
After making their way through the facility with the help of Keegan and Kick, Merrick, Hesh, and Logan make it to the fire suppression control room. While Merrick blows the pumps, Logan maintains the water pressure. As a result, the facility begins to explode, killing most of the Federation soldiers. Keegan and Kick rescue Merrick, Hesh, and Logan moments before the platform explodes.
|Found in level|
- Atlas Falls (25/Bronze) - Distract the Federation Fleet. (Complete "Atlas Falls" on any difficulty.)
- Grindin' (40 / Bronze ) - Blow the pressure valves on your first attempt.
- Piece of Cake (100/ Gold ) - Storm the common room and kill everyone without taking damage on Veteran.
- Main article: Atlas Falls/Transcript
- In the common room, the room the player breaches, there is an Arcade game table called "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" referencing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
- When players ascend to the tanker, an aurora can be seen.