March 3rd, 2016 (Xbox One, PC)
April 5th, 2016 (PS3)
May 5th, 2016 (Xbox 360)
Free (With Season Pass)
- "Take a behind-the-scenes look at Awakening, the first DLC pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. Awakening includes four Multiplayer maps: Skyjacked (a reimagining of "Hijacked" from Black Ops 2), Gauntlet, Splash, and Rise. Also included is the Zombies experience Episode 4: Der Eisendrache, the first chapter in an epic time-traversing odyssey."
- — Behind-the-Scenes Description
Awakening is a DLC map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops III. It was released on February 2nd, 2016 first on PlayStation 4, March 3rd, 2016 for Xbox One and PC, April 5th, 2016 for PlayStation 3, and May 5th on Xbox 360. It is the first Treyarch's Call Of Duty DLC pack to be released on PlayStation first and it is also the first ever Call Of Duty DLC to be released on PlayStation first.. Awakening includes four new multiplayer maps Rise, Splash, Gauntlet and the other being a remake of the fan-favorite map Hijacked from Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Awakening also includes a brand new Zombies map called Der Eisendrache, which takes place at the Hohenwerfen Castle (named Griffin Castle in-game) in Austria, and four new Mega GobbleGums.
In addition, exclusively for Season Pass holders on PlayStation 4, a PlayStation 4 dynamic theme was released on January 5th, 2016 based on the Zombies map of the pack, Der Eisendrache. Another one was released in April 2016 based on the multiplayer map Skyjacked.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bW6n5YkCyI
- ↑ https://blog.activision.com/community/games-blog/call-of-duty/blog/2016/03/29/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-awakening-is-coming-to-playstation-3-on-april-5
- ↑ http://charlieintel.com/2016/04/28/call-duty-black-ops-3-awakening-dlc1-available-may-5th-xbox-360/