10 rounds (SP/MP)
Level 11 (MP)
10+20 (SP & MP)
- "Pump-action sonic shotgun. Employs a high decibel acoustic driver providing balanced stopping power and fire rate."
- — In-game description
Unlike its multiplayer varaint, the Banshee actively deafens and disorients enemies, weakening and killing them with sonic pulses as opposed to directly impacting them. This is evident in the weapon's single-player design, which accomodates a drum-like muzzle to reciprocate sonic waves .This design bears strong resemblance of its multiplayer epic variant, the "Siren".
When all side missions are completed, the Banshee unlocks the C6 Stun upgrade, which increases the deafening effect of the weapon to stun C6 units.
- Weapon Type - Shotgun
- Bullet Type - Sonic
- Special Features - Deafens Soldiers
The Banshee is unlocked at level 11.
- Reflex - Integral, Unlocked at weapon level 1.
- Trojan - Unlocked at weapon level 4.
- ELO - Unlocked at weapon level 7.
- Smart Shot - Unlocked at weapon level 10.
- Fusion Mag - Unlocked at weapon level 2.
- Laser Sight - Unlocked at weapon level 3.
- Quickdraw - Unlocked at weapon level 5.
- Suppressor - Unlocked at weapon level 6.
- Speaker Amp - Unlocked at weapon level 8.
- Foregrip - Unlocked at weapon level 9.
- Stock - Unlocked at weapon level 11.
|Name||Rarity||Gun Perks||Cost (Salvage)||Notes|
|Doppler||Epic||Sonic Boom, Readiness||4000|
The Banshee is available from a wall buy for 1250 points. The wall buy is located behind the Zombies in Spaceland sign, in a toy store window, being held by an astronaut doll. It is available for customization at level 6.