Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Birds of Prey|
|Previous level||Federation Day|
|Next level||The Hunted|
|Game||Call of Duty: Ghosts|
|Team||United States Air Force|
|Place||Campeche Oil Fields, Gulf of Mexico|
|Date||June 16th, 2027 - 19:42:19|
|Objective||Fly with team. |
Clear the anti-air targets.
Clear the main island anti-air targets.
Control the air.
Protect the Blackhawk.
Clear the landing.
|Enemies||Federation, Gabriel T. Rorke|
- "Assault Rorke's hideout and capture him alive."
- — Mission Description
- Pirate Five-Zero (playable)
- Logan Walker (playable)
- David "Hesh" Walker
- Thomas A. Merrick
- Keegan P. Russ
- Gabriel T. Rorke (P.O.W.)
- Elias T. "Scarecrow" Walker (Voice only)
Intel obtained by Victor Ramos' laptop in the previous level suggests Rorke is hiding at a floating industrial complex called the Freeport in the Gulf of Mexico.
The player assumes the role of Pirate Five-Zero, the callsign of an AH-64 Apache. Pirate was part of the squadron of two Apaches and the Ghosts' UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter approached Rorke's hideout in the Gulf. After clearing both Federation ground, naval and air forces, the player takes the perspective of Logan Walker. He and his team encountered countless enemies but successfully neutralize them. The player takes control of Pirate Five-Zero again to neutralize enemy reinforcements, and goes back to Logan. After clearing the rooftops of the base, the Ghosts finally capture Rorke and bring him in for interrogation.
|Found in level|
- Birds of Prey (10/ Bronze Trophy ) - Capture Rorke. (Complete "Birds of Prey" on any difficulty.)
- Burn Baby Burn (25/ Bronze Trophy ) - Destroy 80 fuel containers.
- Main article: Birds of Prey (Ghosts)/Transcript
- By getting close enough to the Black Hawk, it is possible to see Logan's third-person appearance. It is actually just the model of a helicopter pilot holding a Honey Badger, with the legs missing.