Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Previous level||Rising Threat|
|Next level||Operation Port Armor|
|Game||Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare|
|Team||Special Combat Air Recon|
|Place||Geneva, Switzerland, Earth|
Board the transport headed for the UNSA dedication ceremony.
Fight your way to AATIS Control Tower and stop the SDF attack.
Take the hill and repel the SDF forces.
Breach the control room and stop the attack.
Take to the Sky
Board your Jackal.
Assist the UNSA fleet and repel the SDF attack.
Eliminate the SDF squadron.
Destroy the SDF Destroyer.
Return to the Retribution.
Engage the enemy supercarrier Olympus Mons.
|Enemies||Settlement Defense Front|
|Multiplayer map||Elements of Throwback and Retaliation|
- "Defend Geneva from the invading SDF forces."
- — In-game description
- "Lt. Reyes and Lt. Salter successfully retook AATIS control tower from the SetDef operative, Riah. They then engaged the retreating SDF fleet in orbit. The enemy flagship, Olympus Mons, helmed by Admiral Salen Kotch, was repelled through the actions of Captain Alder, commander of the UNSA Retribution, at a great cost of the ship's crew."
- — AA-Report
"Black Sky" is the second campaign level in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
- Nick Reyes (playable)
- Nora Salter
- Fredrick Raines
- E3N "Ethan"
- Usef Omar
- Akeel Min Riah (P.O.W.)
- Salen Kotch
- John Alder (K.I.A.)
- Victor "Gator" Diallo
- Evelyn "Boats" Sotomura
- Maureen Ferran
Weapon Loadout Edit
- Black Sky (15 / Bronze Trophy ) - Complete "Black Sky."
- The Longest Day (100 / Gold Trophy ) - Complete all single-player missions on Veteran difficulty.
- In the computer in Reyes' office where the mission's AA-Report can be found, the name of the mission is referred to as "Operation Black Sky".
- As seen in the reveal trailer, the mission was originally suppose to be set earlier in the day.