|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
- "BONFIRE SALE!"
- — Samantha Maxis
Bonfire Sale is a special power-up that is only obtainable in the Zombies map, "Five" by killing the Thief before he can steal anybody's weapons. The Bonfire Sale won't drop if a Nuke or Insta-Kill was used to kill the Thief. A Bonfire Sale reduces the price of the Pack-a-Punch Machine from 5000 points to 1000 points, and links all of the teleporters to the Pack-a-Punch Machine regardless of the DEFCON level.
- The icon on the bottom of the screen when the Bonfire Sale is obtained is a picture of the Pack-A-Punch Machine.
- There is a rare glitch where when a player is Pack-a-Punching a weapon after getting a Bonfire Sale and the DEFCON level is at 4, the Pack-a-Punch machine spins back to its wall form and steals the upgraded weapon.
- If the player listens closely while the Bonfire Sale is active, one can hear the Pack-a-Punch Jingle.
- If the Pentagon Thief is killed while someone is getting their gun stolen, the players may occasionally get a Bonfire Sale without the Max Ammo and while the one player will still lose their gun.
- Bonfire Sale, along with The Lighting Bolt, are the only Power-Ups to appear in one map. Bonfire Sale in Five and The Lighting Bolt in Call of the Dead.