Borodin on the bank of the Volga.
|Nickname(s)||"More Experienced Soldier"|
|Appears in||Call of Duty|
|Affiliations||Red Army, 13th Division|
|Killed By||Possibly German soldiers|
|Weapon||Scoped Mosin Nagant|
- "Well my friend, you must be very lucky, or have a small head."
- — Borodin.
Alexei Ivanovich Voronin ran into the Sergeant while he was pinned down and Borodin decided to give him a job. He tells him to run to a truck to distract the machine gunners so he can draw a bead on them. Borodin then catches up to Voronin, and tells him to run to a red car. Borodin takes out one machine gunner and catches up with Voronin once again. Next, he tells him to run down to a bombed out building when he notices the Commissar, which killed a Soviet soldier running down the embankment. The player must run to the side or the sniper's bullet will kill them. Once they jump into the building, Borodin tells the radio man to hurry with the artillery. After the Soviet artillery barrage, he says that they were retaking Red Square. It is unknown what happened to him after that.
- "Comrade! I can't get a clear shot at those machine gunners up there! I need you to draw their fire for me! You see that truck over there? Wait for them to reload, then run for it and don't stop! On my signal - ready...Okay! Go, go, go!"
- — Player runs to wrecked truck.
- "Okay, comrade, same thing! You go first! Let's head for that wrecked car over there! Wait for them to change out their barrels! Ready...Okay! Go, go!"
- — Player runs to wrecked car.
- "Well, my friend, you are either very lucky, or you have a small head! We'll be safer in that building down there! Don't worry about that commissar, I'll take care of him! Ready...Okay! Go, go!"
- — Player runs to ruined building and Borodin shoots the Commissar
- Borodin seems to have no hair when the player looks at him from underneath.