|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
|Engagements||World War II|
- "...It became clear we were not the only ones seeking the German weapon. The Western Allies circled like vultures."
- — Viktor Reznov
The British Commandos are enemies in Call of Duty: Black Ops in the mission "Project Nova." They were dispatched to a Nazi ship to capture or destroy Nova 6 to prevent the Soviets from obtaining it. After Dimitri Petrenko is killed by Nova 6 gas, a rocket blasts a hole through the door to Reznov's room. The Commandos attack him and his comrades as they try to escape the ship. They also fight the Russian soldiers that betrayed Reznov as well as any remaining German soldiers.
- The British Commandos are the first and so far only British enemies in any Call of Duty game.
- Downed British Commandos use the Tokarev TT-33, which can be picked up. They will also drop RGD-33 grenades when killed.
- They also used the Mosin-Nagant, when they should be using the Lee-Enfield, this is probably a placeholder since the Lee-Enfield doesn't appear in Black Ops.
- Sometimes if the player aims at one of the British Commandos they will be marked green as a friendly, but then will become hostile again and start shooting the player.