- "Yeah, you're something else, Brown."
- — Private Derrick Warren, to Brown
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Roads to Victory|
|Affiliations||82nd Airborne Division|
|Killed By||Wehrmacht soldiers|
|Death||September 18th, 1943, Near Altavilla, Italy|
Lieutenant Brown was an American soldier, who served in the 82nd Airborne Division during World War 2. During this time, he served alongside Private Derrick Warren. He is a side character in Call of Duty: Roads to Victory.
In Roads to Victory, Brown serves somewhat as an introduction to the game's gameplay, as he not only equips the player with their first weapons, but he also gives the player tips on their accuracy.
Invasion on AltavillaEdit
- "Dang! You see that? I could hit a fly at 20 yards. The Krauts don't stand a chance."
- — Brown, commenting on his accuracy
Alongside the rest of the 82nd, Brown participated in the invasion on Altavilla. Prior to the actual invasion, Warren used some U.S. helmets as target practice. His accuracy was challenged, however, when Derrick managed to hit all the helmets. After being ambushed by the Germans, alongside the rest of his division, Brown was one of the few who survived. Alongside Derrick, Brown made his way through the trenches.
- "Watch the machine gun fire!"
- "Stand back! I got this!"
- "No, ya mook! --Keep cover!"
- —Brown, arguing with another soldier's logic
While making his way through the trenches, Brown approached some Germans, armed with a machine gun. Despite being warned by another soldier to stay in cover, Brown decided to confront the Germans head-on. This decision ultimately cost the soldier his life.