- Not to be confused with Call of Duty Wiki:Administrator Requests.
- "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
- — Ronald Reagan
This page is for Users to request tasks that anyone can perform. These requests can be used to help users become familiar with editing and how different sections of the wiki work.
Please remove requests once they have been completed.
- Expand the North African Campaign page. Since most of the campaign takes place in CoD 2, I'll see what I can do.-Diegox223 Hail the pickaxe!21:22, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Expand the CoD3 multiplayer map pages. I'd do it myself, but I don't have CoD3. JerryWiffleWaffle 00:12, October 14, 2011 (UTC)
- See these? Cite them. 13:25, August 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Somebody please identify these guns and attachments from MW2: Ghost and make pages/make sections in articles for them. (I ain't no guns expert.) Joseph Tan l talk l edit count l contribs l 11:03, November 2, 2012 (UTC)
- I've attempted to identify a few. I could be wrong about some of them, but this is what I've got so far. Might do some more later.  11:21, November 2, 2012 (UTC)
- Can someone with a PC copy go on and get a bunch of images of the guns ADS/reloading in Black Ops without the HUD and in the .png format? I'd do it myself but I use a Mac and I hate Black Ops too much to touch the disk. Smuffin[citation provided] 14:46, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Improve the pictures marked on the PaP page, they're too lower quality to do anything with. Also, can we get zombies accurate weapons, per example the AUG uses ACOG in zombies, but the page shows a normal AUG. - Crazy Sam10 Talk Poll 23:06, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I was just wondering if we have Camouflage images for the MW2 guns? If we don't can someone upload it? If we do, then cross this out (and if you want, upload them to the camouflage pages please). 19:05, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- If you happen to have a capture card, taking pictures of Call of Duty 3 Guns would be very useful.20:58, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Many, many attachment images for Black Ops weapons are needed, like Dragunov/Attachments. It would be very beneficial if a user could upload these images. 09:42, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Weapons like the Arisaka in the World at War maps of Black Ops need much more images. DarkMetroid567Talk 00:25, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
- Could someone upload pictures of the multiplayer character models of the Inner Circle? Do something like you guys did for the Op 40 and Black Ops faction pages. Don't know how character models are determined in MW3...k thanks. 22.214.171.124 01:57, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Remove template:Border-ridge from everything as it doesn't exist and apparently never existed. Poketape Talk 19:26, May 17, 2012 (UTC)