Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following is a list of the current updates/patches available for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- Fix to stop hangs and lags for PCs with Intel GMA 4500MHD Graphics Card.
- Optimization for PCs with Intel GMA 4500MHD Graphics Card.
- This update fixes problems with the Stimulus Package that some users have experienced.
- When using One Man Army Perk, the One Man Army secondary replacement is no longer switchable.
- In Hardcore Headquarters, when choosing Rangers, the Voice-over will not say Global Thermonuclear War.
- This fix also made it possible to play as Rangers in ranked playlists.
- In ranked match, the kick option is removed.
- When matchmaking, there's more chance to find a match geographically closer to the player.
- Pave Low now adds to the player's deathstreak.
- Sentry Gun, Emergency Airdrop, and Care Package marker sprint speed was reduced.
- A glitch that resulted in infinite Care Packages was fixed.
- Sentry Gun placement glitches in which one could be placed inside walls was fixed.
- The Model 1887 used with Bling had the range reduced to that of the Akimbo Model 1887 without Bling.
- A few 'elevator' glitches were fixed.
- Various XP hacks were also fixed.
- Wall hacks fixed.
- The Model 1887 Akimbo's (when not used with Bling) range was severely reduced; about to that of the Ranger, which have the least range.
- Care Package, Emergency Airdrop, and Sentry Gun marker grenades sprint speed normalized.
- Fixes to prevent various XP hacks (including the prevention of negative XP).
- The Javelin glitch is fixed.
- A glitch which allowed players to have 3 guns was fixed.