|Call of Duty: Ghosts|
|Engine||"next-generation Call of Duty engine"|
|Released||5th November 2013|
|Platform(s)||Next Generation Xbox|
- "Everyone was expecting us to make Modern Warfare 4, which would have been the safe thing to do. But we’re not resting on our laurels. We saw the console transition as the perfect opportunity to start a new chapter for Call of Duty. So we’re building a new sub-brand, a new engine, and a lot of new ideas and experiences for our players. We can’t wait to share them with our community."
- — Mark Rubin
On February 7th 2013 Activision confirmed that a Call of Duty game was in development and would be released in Q4 2013.
On May 1st 2013, a Teaser Trailer was released promising a full reveal of the game at the May 21st Next Gen Xbox event.
- ↑ http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/04/24/convincing-call-of-duty-ghost-listing-appears-on-tesco-direct/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/neversoft/status/277875472359120896
- ↑ http://www.neversoft.com
- ↑ http://www.dsogaming.com/news/call-of-duty-ghosts-raven-and-neversoft-will-be-assisting-infinity-ward/
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/user/CALLOFDUTY?feature=
- ↑ http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/02/07/activision-confirms-new-call-of-duty-coming-this-year/