Revision Delete is a user right which grants the ability to delete revisions and edit summaries from article and file histories. This tool should only be used in the following circumstances:
- The revision contains extremely offensive material. This includes graphic text descriptions or very large amounts of offensive language.
- The revision contains hazardous or offensive links. This includes links to inappropriate images or sites.
- The revision contains personal information. This includes addresses, phone numbers, names, passwords, or other personal information. Severe instances should be reported to Wikia staff so that further action can be taken.
- Material which violates COD:LEAK.
- Summaries which contain harmful URLs, or inadvertently contain spoilers.