- Not to be confused with Call of Duty Wiki:Administrator Requests.
- "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
- — Ronald Reagan
This page is for Users to request tasks that anyone can perform. These requests can be used to help users become familiar with editing and how different sections of the wiki work.
Please remove requests once they have been completed.
- Expand the North African Campaign page. Since most of the campaign takes place in CoD 2, I'll see what I can do.-Diegox223 Hail the pickaxe!21:22, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Expand the CoD3 multiplayer map pages. I'd do it myself, but I don't have CoD3. JerryWiffleWaffle 00:12, October 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Input here and also the page needs revamping. 18:13, December 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Could someone upload pictures of the multiplayer character models of the Inner Circle? Do something like you guys did for the Op 40 and Black Ops faction pages. Don't know how character models are determined in MW3...k thanks. 18.104.22.168 01:57, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Add the NVA MP faction logo
06:36, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Can someone with a PC copy go on and get a bunch of images of the guns ADS/reloading in Black Ops without the HUD and in the .png format? I'd do it myself but I use a Mac and I hate Black Ops too much to touch the disk. Smuffin[citation provided] 14:46, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Improve the pictures marked on the PaP page, they're too lower quality to do anything with. Also, can we get zombies accurate weapons, per example the AUG uses ACOG in zombies, but the page shows a normal AUG. - Crazy Sam10 Talk PollFile:ShadowAttackSmallAni.gif 23:06, October 20, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm gonna do it also, but can people add transparency to camo pages like I did to this one? The Wikia Contributor T | C | E | Q02:39, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- I was just wondering if we have Camouflage images for the MW2 guns? If we don't can someone upload it? If we do, then cross this out (and if you want, upload them to the camouflage pages please). 19:05, March 2, 2012 (UTC)
- If you're a custodian and have spare time, the gallery section on Call of Duty: Black Ops II has a lot of improperly named pictures (and I don't have time to sort them all out now). Template:Sig/MLGisNot4Me 13:34, May 3, 2012 (UTC)
- If you happen to be Prestige 15 in Black Ops, please input some pictures of the unlockable Backgrounds in the page. Joseph Tan l talk l edit count l contribs l 03:54, May 18, 2012 (UTC)
- If you happen to have a capture card, taking pictures of Call of Duty 3 Guns would be very usefull.20:58, June 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Remove template:Border-ridge from everything as it doesn't exist and apparently never existed. Poketape Talk 19:26, May 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Could I organize a team of registered users on this wiki for MW3 and BLOPS? I would also need help if I were to be able to organize one. I am nacho (talk) 19:04, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
- You can propose it on War Room, but I don't think many people want to put up an event right now with the tournament being cancelled (and due to its aftermaths). --MLGisNot4Me talk 19:08, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Alright,but this isn't really an event. This is like a little team of 4-6 people(with multiple) and the leader organizes playings for the team and find a date they can all agree on. Then they play matches and they have a certain clan tag indicating that they are on this team. I am nacho (talk) 19:55, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Can someone make a new article of all the title updates from cod4 to mw3. And if you want also hotfixes —Unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124