Who's Page We UseEdit
I agree with Doc. His page is more organized, and the fact that you have to contact Doc. or CallofDuty4 when you add your name will keep the clan page more "civilized". However, this is the Call of Duty Wiki, so involving Battlefield in here is unnecessary. Captain Hax 217 T C E 23:00, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
Wii Players? Edit
When the clan was still in a "beta" stage, there was no section for the users of the Wii. But now that the clan is an official usergroup, I feel that we should incorporate Wii users into this too. If possible, even for the Nintendo DS. Any thoughts? Captain Hax 217 T C E 23:03, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah I was planning to do that, but I'm not sure how many there are. Some will come with due time. I'll update the lists now for mine then add the new categories. Doc. Richtofen 18:39, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
We could, but what image should be used?20:29, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
I think CDWC with the cool looking green pulse line thing from MW2 would look cool. DO you guys know what I'm talking about? KillerKing17 17:27, June 19, 2010 (UTC) Yeah I do know what you mean. I don't know anyone that could do that though. There may be one.. Doc. Richtofen 18:03, June 19, 2010 (UTC)
^^^ Thats the shit. I didn't really think anyone would do it though. KillerKing17 19:39, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
Can I join? Edit
Do the 250 edits have to be on pages, or just on the overall wiki? Jilk 17:39, August 19, 2010 (UTC)
Tryin get this Title Edit
Ta Da and Jack n Box it says Kill enemy within 5 seconds of tacticaly inserting,What don"t get is Went lighting flare kill him or JUST see put on ground.It hard finding people so get right.CAN Anybody give feed back THANKZ
Can i join? Edit
Does anyone here play nazi zombies on WaW Der Reise/Shi No Numa
it would be usedul if we had a list for ps3 of what people play.
cheers! --Morgan-- 18:48, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
which game Edit
Clan Event Edit
Should we create a clan event for when the new map pack comes out?03:29, August 7, 2011 (UTC)
Request To Join and Clarity of Requirements Edit
First of all: Good day, sirs/madams. May I request to join the CDWC? I have more than 250 overall edits and have been contributing for 3 months.
Secondly, I've seen a lot of conflicting requirements. They are:
- 250 mainspace edits and 3 months of active contribution
- 250 overall edits and 3 months of active contribution
- 50 mainspace edits and 3 months of active contribution
- 50 overall edits and 3 months of active contribution
- 250 mainspace edits
- 250 overall edits
- 50 mainspace edits
- 50 overall edits
- 3 months of active contribution
- No requirements (very unlikely, but I've heard it)
Could someone please clarify and change the page accordingly, and also inform me if I qualify? Thanks a lot to all.06:05, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
- You need 250 main namespace edits, which you currently do not have. Bovell Talk | Contrib. 17:08, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
- No, he doesn't. The requirements section states the following: "To be eligible to join the Call of Duty Wiki Clan you must have completed one of the following requirements." Notice how it says "one of the following" and not "the following". Therefore, he is eligible to join. -- sactage (talk) 14:45, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
Changing the clan tag to WIKI Edit
- You know there is Wikipedia, wikianswers, wikihow and wikia? I like CDWC, and it's original. Plus, we don't have to worry about someone from wikipedia using the same clan tag. PierogiTalk 14:21, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Children's Workforce Development Council
- Country and Western Dance Council
- Charles Wiemeyer Design Company
- Your argument works both ways. Do you seriously believe Wikipedia has a Black Ops clan, let alone one in any of the Call of Duty games?
- The crap I see on clan tags makes me believe that a unique one is better. PierogiTalk 17:17, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
- ^Per Bohater. 17:19, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
I think WIKI is better than four random letters.14:50, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
Can i Join? Edit
Hello there its me Jererulz. I have been here for well over 3 months and want to join the Cod Wiki Clan. My PSN is Juspate. I have cod 4, waw, mw2, black ops and i am getting MW3 i will get elite if i can.
Subject: Request to joinEdit
Hi, I was around and I was wondering if I could join the clan. I don't have 150 mainspace edits but I've been editing on this wiki for a long, long time.
Floody 16 own's you 23:34, October 5, 2011 (UTC)
PC Member's Username Edit
Hi. What should be displayed in the 'PC Username' field in the PC Members table. Is it your Steam ID (http://steamcommunity.com/id/...) or your current gaming name (which appears on your callsign)? I still have quite a few edits to go until I can join, but I just wanted to know.
ps4, xbox 1 and wii u Edit
So, as i am aware, the clan seems to have been inactive for a while, but there are 2 concerns here.
1. The list will need updating to include PS4 and One users
2. A section needs to be added for the Call of Duty: Heroes alliance under the same name. (Related Note: "Scootaloo" joined the alliance, but it turned out not to be who i thought it was, so i need to get the name of the user who joined.)01:51, January 29, 2015 (UTC)
- In addition, sections for Ghosts and Advanced Warfare need to be added. Since I believe Black Ops II was the last one. 03:57, January 29, 2015 (UTC)
- We can try again. 04:50, January 29, 2015 (UTC)
It's all well and good talking about it, but we should really get serious about rebooting the CDWC, Who is/was the leader of the Clan, and if they are inactive, could we get them to relinquish the power to somebody else?21:09, April 29, 2015 (UTC)