Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Game||Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare|
|Team||Sentinel Task Force|
|Place||Atlas Prison Camp, New Baghdad Outskirts, Baghdad Governorate, Iraq|
|Date||January 8, 2061 - 1430 HRS|
|Objective||Escape the Facility |
Activate the Elevator
Reach the Warbird
Enter the AST
Regroup with Ilona
- "In the wake of the Manticore attack, your team has been captured. Escape with Gideon from the prison camp."
- — Level Description
"Captured" is the fourteenth and penultimate campaign level in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare. In the aftermath of the Manticore attack, the remaining members of the Sentinel Task Force are brought to a former research facility now prison. Mitchell, Gideon, Ilona and Cormack now must escape the prison in order to stop Irons from launching a massive Manticore strike worldwide.
Gideon, Mitchell, Ilona and a recently captured Cormack are marched into an Atlas prison camp, where the abusive guards force them into a torture room. Irons enters and tortures the group, explaining his disappointment in Mitchell and Gideon. A guard then gives him an Atlas 45, and as retaliation he shoots Cormack and tells him to consider if it was all worth it, and then destroys Mitchell's prosthetic arm, rendering it useless. After Irons leaves, Gideon and Ilona eliminate two guards and guides the group to escape, with Ilona taking Cormack with them.
The group is separated because of a security door, forcing Gideon and Mitchell to go on their own path. Due to his broken prosthetic arm, Mitchell is forced to use a limited number of weapons one-handed, and the Atlas 45 is the only one that can be aimed down the sights effectively. He cannot reload, so whenever his current weapon runs out of ammo he will drop it and use a knife, and has to pick up a new firearm. Melee is done by pistol-whipping, and as such will no longer be a one-hit kill. The duo manage to take down the majority of troopers in the area and secure a Warbird, which is promptly crashed by an airborne AST. In the wreckage, Gideon assists Mitchell with entering and piloting the mech, which is still usable; Mitchell then paves the way through more infantry until reaching a security gate, where he allows access for his teammate before self-destructing and ejecting from the suit.
- Mitchell (playable, W.I.A.)
- Cormack (W.I.A.)
- Jonathan Irons
- Kingpin (heard only)
- Knox (cutscene only, deceased)
- Joker (cutscene only)
- Will Irons (cutscene and mentioned only)
|Found in level|
- Main article: Captured/Transcript
- Heavy-Handed (10 / Bronze Trophy ) - Go through 20 gun drops in one-armed combat in "Captured."
- The Wheat from the Chaff (30 / Bronze Trophy ) - Complete "Captured."
- Moving upstairs and going into the room marked “R4″ look for a door past two surrendering civilians. Go inside and look in the back corner.
- Pulling open the laboratory doors with Gideon, Gideon takes care of the doctor — look left of the pried open double doors to get this intel drop.
- After a dramatic rescue, a heavy exo-suit soldier will die. Before you get inside his suit, turn around to find a tricky intel on a desk right behind you.
- In the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game, Gideon is seen wearing his hat, but on the Xbox One and PS4 versions of the game he appears without his hat. This also applies to the next mission "Terminus".
- Also in the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions, the bodybags hanging from the ceiling don't sway when knocked into.
- Despite every weapon in the level having Extended Mags, some of the pickup names don't say '____ Extended Mags', just the name of the gun, but when equipped or dropped again, it will say Extended Mags in the name.
- In the beginning of the level where Mitchell and the others are being brought to Irons, if the player tries to turn around or look around a guard behind them will hit them. Doing this enough times will kill the player.
- The AST that Mitchell uses has explosive rounds in its Chaingun, while the one in Terminus does not.