|Used by||Common Defense Pact|
|Weapons||Single/double axially mounted 7.62mm machine guns |
Anti-personnel rocket systems
Short range surface-to-surface missile launchers
- Designed by: Coalescence Corporation Defense Division
- Designed: 2061
- Produced: 2062-present
- Number built: 20,000+
- Weight: 0.75 tons w/o weapons package
- Length: 90 centimeters
- Width: 90 centimeters
- Height: 1.0 meters (can extend to 2.0 meters)
- Armor: Ceramic composite; blast shield
- Active Defenses:
- Engine: 250hp electric motor; 400 Nm torque capable
- Fuel capacity: 5-gallon capacity 10kwH flow battery
- Operational range: 80km
- Speed: 25 km/h on-road, 15 km/h off-road
In multiplayer, it is an AI-controlled ground unit that patrols the map seeking enemy targets. It can also be controlled by the player. Obtaining the Cerberus requires the player to have a scorestreak of 900. A friendly Cerberus will have a tan and blue color scheme. An enemy Cerberus will have a black and red colour scheme.
A poor rotation and overall movement speed result in this scorestreak suffering from a lack of mobility which can render it almost useless on larger maps, particularly in game modes which don't have set side spawns.
This scorestreak is rather weak when AI controlled, so it is recommended to control it manually. Attempting to drive the Cerberus underwater will instantly destroy it, so care should be taken when driving near a body of water.