Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Previous level||Hostage Taker|
|Next level||Resistance Movement|
|Game||Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3|
|Character||Derek "Frost" Westbrook|
|Place||Shooting Range/Obstacle Course|
|Objective||Use explosives to break and clear all enemy targets|
|Enemies||Pieces of Cardboard|
|Mission Score||·Course Time|
- "Another round on the obstacle course with new weapons, more tangos and explosive breaching."
- — Level Description
Charges Set is a Special Ops Mission Mode challenge in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. It reuses the same map as Stay Sharp, but has the player move in the opposite direction and receive different instructions.
Similar to Stay Sharp, the level takes place in a training area full of enemy and civilian targets moving around. The player starts off with an MP5 and USP .45, but can swap them out for other weapons at the start. Unlike Stay Sharp, this mission requires the player to breach a door to start the timer, and soon after breach a second door.
|Found in level|
- A blinking, floating clipboard silhouette can be seen in the second room to be breached.
- In the bushes behind the gun table, there are garden gnomes.
- Also in the bushes, there is a teddy bear.
- If the player noclips out of map, they can see multiple F-15 Eagles.