|Hey! User! Drop the chips and get me some images!|
This article is in need of quality images. Feel free to upload and insert some into their respective locations.
|Previous level||Redemption (chronologically)|
|Next level||Air Traffic Control|
|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified|
|Place||Saigon, South Vietnam|
|Date||April 29th, 1975|
- "Find and destroy all Parable machines."
- — In-game description
Checking Out is the first Operation in Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified. The goal of this mission is to fight through the streets of Vietnam arming explosives on the three Parable machines.
- Frank Woods (playable)
- Ryan Jackson (cutscene only)
- Jason Hudson (heard only)
- Alex Mason (Mentioned Only)
- Nikita Dragovich (Mentioned Only)
- John F. Kennedy (Mentioned Only)
- Richard Kain (Mentioned Only)
- "When it comes to Vietnam, nobody knew that hell-hole better than Frank Woods."
- — Ryan Jackson
The mission begins with Woods arming a C4 pack on one of the Parable machines. A Vietnamese soldier shoots the explosives, causing Woods to be blown back. The soldier is then killed by Woods' CZ-75. Upon entering the next room, a wall of weapons is found. Woods then leaves the room, fighting down the street alone to the next explosive target. Upon detonating it, he enters a nearby house to plant the final charge. Suddenly, a door is blown open, and Woods quickly turns to eliminate the targets. He then jumps out of the window, seconds away from being blown up by the C4 pack he placed in the room. The mission ends with Woods lying on the street.
Found in MissionEdit
- AK-47 (with or without ACOG)
- M14 (with or without ACOG)
- Carbine ACOG
- Galil Red Dot Sight
- Main article: Checking Out/Transcript