|Previous level||Shangri-La (chronologically by events)|
Moon (chronologically by events)
Blood of the Dead (in-game)
|Next level||Moon (chronologically by events)|
Dead of the Night (in-game)
|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops 4|
|Character||"Tank" Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki, Edward Richtofen|
|Place||The Pentagon, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America|
Area 51, Groom Lake, Nevada, United States of America
|Date||Sometime between November 2nd, 1963 and November 6th, 1963|
|Objective||Survive against the limitless waves of the undead.|
Acquire the Project Skadi prototype.
|Enemies||Zombies, Crawler Zombies, Hellhounds|
|Multiplayer map||Hangar 18|
|Zombies map||"Five" and Moon|
|Campaign level||U.S.D.D. and Rebirth|
- "Mankind must put an end to war - or war will put an end to mankind. (JFK, 1961)"
- — Mission Briefing
Classified is a Zombies map that is included with the Black Ops Pass for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. The fourth map featured in the game and the twenty-eighth map overall, it is a reimagining of the map "Five", which was previously featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
The map features the "Ultimis" crew - the original versions of "Tank" Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki, and Edward Richtofen - as the four playable characters, replacing John F. Kennedy, Robert McNamara, Richard Nixon, and Fidel Castro. The map's story follows them as they investigate The Pentagon after being teleported there from Shangri-La via overloading a teleporter with the 31-79 JGb215.
Being a reimagining of "Five", Classified's layout is mostly identical. However, like Blood of the Dead, the remake of Mob of the Dead, there are a few new rooms added to the map, including the Central Filing and Main Offices on the first floor, and the Server Room in the War Room. The Perk-a-Colas are replaced by the new perk system introduced in Black Ops 4. In addition to this, the steps taken to reach the Pack-a-Punch Machine have also changed. There are also several new Mystery Box locations as well, with the initial Mystery Box location being either in the Main Offices or on the upper level of the War Room.
The map also introduces two new buildables; the Riot Shield and the Teleporter Signal Amplifier, the latter being used to access the Pack-a-Punch Machine. With this modified teleporter, players are able to use the Pack-a-Punch Machine found in Groom Lake, the same place featured in the map Moon. The Electro-Shock Defenses return as well, although the locations for the parts needed to repair them are in different locations.
The Winter's Howl returns, obtainable from the Mystery Box and through completing the Project Skadi quest.
Unlike the original version, the Pentagon Thief is absent; he is instead replaced by the Hellhounds. The Bonfire Sale power-up returns, and can be acquired by opening up areas of Groom Lake, which is achieved by surviving in said area every few rounds without leaving or going down.
NOTE: To unlock the ending cutscene, Round 150 needs to be reached.
Inside Hangar 4, post-Moon Ultimis are seen in a cell sitting together.
Ultimis Takeo: We do not understand... the Earth? We saw it destroyed! Yet here we are!
Ultimis Dempsey: It's more time-travel bullshit, Tak. Just hasn't happened yet. Speaking of BS...
Ultimis Dempsey gets up and walks over to the end of the cage before turning around and walking up to Ultimis Richtofen.
Ultimis Dempsey: How the hell did you get back in your body, Doc?
Ultimis Richtofen: (moves over on his seat and laughs) Does it matter, Dempsey?
Ultimis Dempsey then sits down between Ultimis Nikolai and Takeo, leaving Ultimis Richtofen on the other side of the cage.
Ultimis Nikolai: I'll tell you what matters, Americans still give Nikolai his vodka!
Ultimis Nikolai begins drinking his vodka when suddenly a portal forms in their cell. Primis steps through.
Primis Nikolai: Is that your plan, Nikolai? To give up, and drink yourself to oblivion? Or do you want to make a difference, for once in your life?
Ultimis Richtofen: (to Primis Richtofen) You?! Oh, scheiße.
Primis Nikolai: You four must come with us. In time, it will make sense. But now-
Groom Lake Alarm: Intruders on the base! Hangar 4!
Primis Nikolai: Now we must go. Quickly, there is a war to be fought.
Ultimis Dempsey turns to face Primis Nikolai.
Ultimis Dempsey: War? What kind of war?
Primis Nikolai: A war unlike any you have ever seen.
Primis and Ultimis are seen facing each other's respective counterpart.
Primis Nikolai: The Great War.
- Main article: Classified/Quotes
Reels, Punched Cards and PhonesEdit
- Main article: Classified/Reels, Punched Cards and Phone Messages
Ciphers and Scrap PaperEdit
- Main article: Classified/Ciphers and Scrap Paper
- Main article: Classified/Wisps
- It is revealed that Ultimis were able to survive the aftermath of Moon, having been teleported to Groom Lake in 1963, where they were soon captured and experimented on by the US Government in Hangar 4 in Groom Lake.
- A jumpscare featuring an image of Primis Richtofen from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Black Ops III can be found by aiming at a light on a building in the left-hand side of Groom Lake with a sniper rifle.
- A memo on one of the podeums in the spawn room states that there was an outbreak within the Pentagon on October 18th and that anyone who was infected is being kept in the labs for study. It also references the upcoming meeting between JFK and Fidel Castro.
- A formerly blacked out portrait of Primis Nikolai Belinski will appear in the Panic Room after knifing all crooked Presidential portraits in the Offices. This will cause the Ultimis Edward Richtofen portrait to fade to black.
- If the door to the room in the Main Offices containing Robert McNamara is interacted with enough times, Samantha will yell "He said, leave him ALONE!" and a total of forty Nova Crawlers will spawn.
- Unlike the original map, the windows within the laboratory will remain shut after the power is turned on, preventing players from jumping through them.