|The Sergeant says, "This article needs more content, so stop messing around and add to it right now!"
|Combatant Suppression Knuckles|
The Combatant Suppression Knuckles appear in the campaign missions "Karma" and "Odysseus". They replace the standard knife. When used, the Combatant Suppression Knuckles electrocute enemies, causing them to shake uncontrollably and sometimes vomit. Enemies electrocuted by Combatant Suppression Knuckles will be rendered immobile and will die shortly after being struck. Combatant Suppresion Knuckles are the futuristic version of tasers. They cannot be found in the 1980s arc of the campaign.
It is a far faster melee weapon than the default knife, with a shorter cooldown between uses, making it easier to use in close quarters engagements.
The Combatant Suppression Knuckles also appear in Strike Force missions, sometimes carried by the troops the player can control. They usually spawn on assault soldiers and not as often on heavy soldiers.
- The Combatant Suppression Knuckles have two different models: during "Karma", they will be large and chunky, however in "Odysseus" and the Strike Force missions, they will be much thinner. This may be because the ones in "Karma" are used by civilian security and the ones in Strike Force and "Odysseus" are military grade.
- The Combatant Suppression Knuckles will not be used with a handgun with the Tactical Knife attachment equipped. However, if the Knuckles are equipped and the player stabs an enemy with the Knife, the enemy still has a chance of regurgitating.
- When using the Combatant Suppression Knuckles and holding a Ballistic Knife, the default knife will still be shown.
- The weapon's serial number, "138007", is visible, as is its model number, "AC-822".
- In campaign, meleeing an enemy will cause them to throw up.
- If the player hits an enemy with them, and they have another chance to hit them before they fall over, the weapon will still make contact, causing them to be knocked down almost instantly as opposed to a few seconds delay.