- Though the enemy weapons have tac-lights, once the player acquires one of these guns, the flashlight disappears. This is due to the fact that the lights are attached to the enemies themselves, not the guns.
- It also seems that the light beam comes out of the barrel of the gun, instead of from the side.
- Soap's line, "AGM missile is online" is redundant as AGM stands for Air-to-Ground Missile.
- As the mission is occurring at the same time as the missions in Washington D.C. the date is pretty much impossible as the time difference would make this mission be a day after.
- The player can run up to the BTR and not be spotted.
- After running from the BTRs and eliminating the search team, if the player goes right instead of following Price, there is a shortcut which will let them avoid all enemies leading up to the large group.
- The player can be killed by a falling tree shot by the BTR.
- If the player alerts every patrol, when Price says "We're spotted go loud take them out!" at the final patrol, enemies will spawn from behind the player, even if the player killed every enemy. When this happens, two dogs and several soldiers spawn from behind, however the dogs will target the player instead of Price.
- As Roach and Captain Price are crossing the bridge leading up to them being spotted by the BTR a street sign to the left of the beginning of the bridge gives a reference to America's Army 3, as it shows the national symbol of Czervania (a Lion with three stars in front of it), the antagonists of the game. The same sign also has a misprinted Russian flag, with the colors arranged white, red and blue from top to bottom.
- If the player does not take out the "large patrol" but instead slips past them and then proceeds to the next area without killing the group of dog patrol, Price will take out the group of "large patrol" himself, but without shooting the dog, yet the dog is not alerted. If the player then goes to the ridge directly, Price will just walk in front of enemies and not alert them.
- The mobile SAM can be destroyed with the Predator before it is taken down.
Outer Perimeter Edit
- If the player somehow manages to destroy both SAM sites before they fire, the dialog for the Predator drone being shot down may continue, even though it's still flying overhead.
- Alternatively, the level may proceed without the shot down dialog. Price may mention, "good work on those SAM sites," when the player passes the wrecked machines.
- After the Predator is destroyed, the player can find an M240. It has a Heartbeat Sensor and a Red Dot Sight, but it just says on the pickup text 'M240 Heartbeat'.
- If the allied Task Force 141 members die during the fight, they will not respawn again until all the enemies are taken out.
Inside The Base Edit
- If the player fires Predator Missiles at their allies, Soap will continue with his dialog as if the player killed enemies.
Rooftop Holdout Edit
- A second submarine can be seen in the distance from atop the rooftop.
- It is possible for the player to survive being on the submarine when the missile fires, but they must be standing at the very front of the submarine.
- If the player follows Captain Price to the submarine, he will sometimes yell, 'Go back to the rooftop, Roach! Guard Me!'.
- There is a unique keyboard on the console inside the submarine with English and Russian letters mixed into a very strange arrangement.
- Only one of the submarine's silos actually contains a missile.
- It is not possible to board the submarine with Price because of death barriers.
- On missions before this one, Soap's name appears as "Captain MacTavish" in the subtitles. For this mission he is labeled "Soap".
- When the player regroups with the team, one team member is British, another is American and final one comes from Australia. However, if the Australian soldier dies before reaching the base, an American or British person will replace him, but if the Australian soldier dies during the attack on the base another Australian will replace him.
- In this level, there is a sign that says "Pripyat", despite being in Petropavlovsk.