|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
Call of Duty: Black Ops III (picture only)
Cyber Silverback (brother)
|Level||Dead Ops Arcade|
Dead Ops Arcade 2: Cyber's Avengening (picture only)
According to a magazine, he was sent to space by the Soviet Union on 7 July 1962, but returned as a zombie.
Dead Ops ArcadeEdit
The Cosmic Silverback is the primary antagonist of Dead Ops Arcade, where he serves as the final boss at round 40. He will also appear at the end of a round, usually every five rounds, in an attempt to steal some treasure that spawns at the end of that round. After he roars for the first time during any appearance, the player(s) must keep their distance or they can die upon touching him; note that he roars immediately upon spawning at round 40, where he becomes immediately hostile. He will appear again when the players see their final scores after they all run out of lives, this time crushing the player with the highest score and stealing all of their treasure.
- According to the game, the Cosmic Silverback has many brothers.
- When it appears on a round with an invincibility ring, one can still shoot it and make it shed blood, but not bring it any closer to death.
- A player can get a picture of the Cosmic Silverback's face for an emblem.
- A picture of the Cosmic Silverback can be seen on the back of a book in "Five" while noclipping. It describes an ape being sent to the moon and returning to Earth.
- On the Cosmic Silverback's jump-pack, one can see the USSR's logo.
- Unlike other undead, the Cosmic Silverback's eyes do not seem to glow.
- The Cosmic Silverback makes a cameo appearance in the campaign on the front of a magazine entitled "Exposed" with the story "Russians launch first primate into space and it returned a..." a picture of the Cosmic Silverback, and below that, the caption "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?".
- On the Xbox Live Marketplace, players can buy a Cosmic Silverback costume for their avatar, costing 400 Microsoft Points.