Crosby in Celerium
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops II|
|Affiliations||SEAL Team Six |
|Weapon||SCAR-H, Five Seven|
|Equipment||Unknown Tactical Grenades|
|Voice Actor||Michael Rodrick|
- "What does Cordis Die mean exactly?"
- — Crosby
As part of the J-SOC, he accompanied the team consisting of David Mason, Harper, Salazar and himself to an underground facility where they could learn of the suspicious activity that Raul Menendez was up to in Myanmar. He later appeared with the team in Lahore, Pakistan, where he teamed with Salazar and assisted Section and Harper in infiltrating Anthem. He is last seen in the mission "Odysseus" as the pilot of the VTOL aircraft in the last part of the mission. Just after picking up Mason and Harper (if the player chose not to kill him in "Achilles' Veil"), he was shot in the arm by a Merc. It is not known what became of him after.
- "Celerium" is the only mission in which Crosby has scripted dialogue; he remains silent for the rest of his appearances.
- Crosby's face is always covered and is never fully seen.
- In "Odysseus", Crosby will move his head as if he were talking, but there is no speech, implying he had intended lines. In addition, when he is shot, he remains silent, despite being conscious.
- Crosby is Section's only teammate to not die, regardless of player's actions, aside from Section himself. He is not affected at all by the player's actions.
- One of the SEALs random models is that of Crosby's.
- Crosby appears in the least missions than any other of Section's team, only appearing in three missions.
- He's the only one of Section's team whose first name is unknown.
- His signature weapon appears to be the SCAR-H, although he draws a Five Seven on certain occasions.
- Crosby, similar to Section, Harper, Salazar and SEALs carries a couple of unknown Tactical Grenades.
- Crosby's model (ableit with a different camouflage) is used for the Rifleman model in Black Ops II Multiplayer.