Crosby in Celerium
|Appears in||Call of Duty: Black Ops II|
|Rank||Petty Officer 1st Class|
|Affiliations||SEAL Team Six |
|Weapon||SCAR-H, Five Seven|
|Equipment||Unknown Tactical Grenades|
|Voice Actor||Michael Rodrick|
- "What does Cordis Die mean exactly?"
- — Crosby
As part of the J-SOC, he accompanied the team consisting of David Mason, Harper, Salazar and himself to an underground facility where they could learn of the suspicious activity that Raul Menendez was up to in Myanmar. He later appeared with the team in Lahore, Pakistan, where he teamed with Salazar and assisted Section and Harper in infiltrating Anthem. He is last seen in the mission "Odysseus" as the pilot of the VTOL aircraft in the last part of the mission. Just after picking up Mason and Harper (if the player chose not to kill him in "Achilles' Veil"), he was shot in the arm by a Merc. It is not known what became of him after.
- Crosby's face is always covered and is never fully seen.
- In "Odysseus", Crosby will move his head as if he were talking, but there is no speech, implying he had intended lines. In addition, when he is shot, he remains silent, despite being conscious.
- Crosby appears in the least missions than any other of Section's team, only appearing in three missions.
- Crosby, similar to Section, Harper, Salazar and SEALs carries a couple of unknown Tactical Grenades.
- Crosby's model (ableit with a different camouflage) is used for the Rifleman model in Black Ops II Multiplayer.