Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The subject matter of this article was cut from the final version of a Call of Duty game.|
During development of Call of Duty games many things are cut during the process of development. These changes can range from weapons and characters to entire campaign missions and features.
- The Bren was cut as only a Create-A-Class image, pickup icon, animations and uncompiled weapon files remain in the Mod Tools.
- The Lee-Enfield was originally set to appear in the game however, it was cut. Only the Create-a-Class image, pickup icon, animations and weapon files remained in the Mod Tools.
- The Sten only has a Create-a-Class image, pickup icon, animations and uncompiled weapon file remained in the Mod Tools.
- The PPS-43 was originally slated to be in the game but was dropped. The only things remained are a Create-a-Class image and animations and unlike the other cut weapons, it lacks a HUD icon, which suggests that it was dropped in an early stage of development.
- A create a class icon, PMD-6 x2 perk icon, and a HUD icon, and weapon files for the PMD-6 can be found in the files.
- Potatoes were cut from the final version of the game.
- A vehicle perk called Magic Wrench was cut. It has a perk icon and its console codename is "magic_wrench".
- The squad perk Commanding Squad Leader was cut with only a perk icon and the console codename "squad_2" remains.
- A cut perk-a-cola called Amm-O-Matic due to making ammunition easier to obtain. Only a texture sheet and unused quotes remain.
- At least three confirmed British missions taking place in Holland.
- Three levels in Rhineland
- Semper Fi
- According to several sound files of the mission, there was supposed to be another POW who would have been rescued with Miller.
- In the Wii instruction booklet, the player can see a screenshot from the pause menu, and the objective is to secure the village. This might have been the original objective.
- Hard Landing
- This mission was originally going to take place at night, as shown by the scene in the official launch trailer.
- Black Cats
- Originally, there was radar and plane parts health indicators.
- Blowtorch & Corkscrew
- At the top of the final bunker, there's a mortar that is glowing yellow, like the satchel. This could mean some of this mission was cut off.
- If the player uses the noclip console command and flies above the power room, there is a floating sign with a zombie on it.
- Via noclipping, a mounted MG42 can be found in the fountain. It is usable, though it has no practical use.
- Outside of the barrier with the unlockable room with the deployable BAR in it, there are rows of usable MGs under the ground. These include the BAR, FG42, MG42, and the Browning M1919, and these can only be seen using noclip.
- Shi No Numa
- As seen in the trailer, zombies had red glowing eyes instead of their yellow glowing eyes.
- Der Riese
- When using noclip, one can see a teddy bear floating in a blank hallway near the Double Barrel Shotgun.
Cut Zombie Enemies Edit
- Hellhounds were originally supposed to appear in Verruckt.