Cyborg Rising, also known as Cyborg, is a game mode introduced in Call of Duty Online. It is similar to Zombies in Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Zombies, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies and Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Some differences include Cyborg Zombies instead of normal zombies, a helicopter that extracts the players at a certain round, and new maps that are so far revisions of Zombies Mode maps.
- Training Stage
- Outpost (Nacht Der Untoten revision)
- Mechanical Body Lab (Verrückt revision)
- Ghost Swamp (Shi No Numa revision)
- Mechanical Body Manufacturing Lab (Der Riese revision)
Each character has their own unique abilities.
|One of our forward unit pages is pinned down and needs our expansion!|
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, needs to be expanded.
Add to the discussion on what needs to be improved, or start your own discussion on the talk page.
- Minigun (portable version)
- Wunderwaffe DG-2 (Found on Outpost)
- Thundergun (Found on Mechanical Body Lab)
- RC-XD (Usable during evac in helicopter) (only in old build)
- Minigun (Mounted version; usable during evac in helicopter)
Players can choose 3 different difficulties in Cyborg Rising. The 3 difficulties are Easy, Medium, and Hard.
- Easy: Includes 8 rounds, a Final Round and no hellhound rounds. Players have 2000 points when the game starts.
- Medium: Includes 12 normal rounds, a final round and 2 hellhound rounds.
- Hard: Includes 16 normal rounds, 3 hellhound rounds and a final round.
- Cyborg Zombie
- Cyborg Hound
- Heavy Armed Cyborg Zombie (appears as BOSS; older build of the game had the boss with a Minigun and the newer build acts like the Shrieker Zombie from Shangri La)