Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cyborg Rising, also known as Cyborg, is a game mode introduced in Call of Duty Online. It is similar to Zombies in Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty: Zombies, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies and Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Some differences include Cyborg Zombies instead of normal zombies, a helicopter that extracts the players at a certain round, and new maps that are so far revisions of Zombies Mode maps.
- Training Stage
- Outpost (Nacht Der Untoten revision)
- Mechanical Body Lab (Verrückt revision)
- Ghost Swamp (Shi No Numa revision)
- Untitled Der Riese remake
Each character has their own unique abilities.
|One of our forward unit pages is pinned down and needs our expansion!|
It is requested that this article, or a section of this article, needs to be expanded.
Add to the discussion on what needs to be improved, or start your own discussion on the talk page.
- Minigun (portable version)
- Wunderwaffe DG-2 (Found on Outpost)
- Thundergun (Found on Mechanical Body Lab)
- RC-XD (Usable during evac in helicopter) (only in old build)
- Minigun (Mounted version; usable during evac in helicopter)
Players can choose 3 different difficulties in Cyborg Rising. The 3 difficulties are Easy, Medium, and Hard.
- Easy: Includes 8 rounds, a Final Round and no hellhound rounds. Players have 2000 points when the game starts.
- Medium: Includes 12 normal rounds, a final round and 2 hellhound rounds.
- Hard: Includes 16 normal rounds, 3 hellhound rounds and a final round.
- Cyborg Zombie
- Cyborg Hound
- Heavy Armed Cyborg Zombie (appears as BOSS; older build of the game had the boss with a Minigun and the newer build acts like the Shrieker Zombie from Shangri La)