|Magazine Size||12 rounds|
|Unlocked||Level 29 (MP) |
Level 30 (ZM)
|Starting Ammunition||12+24 (MP)|
|Maximum Ammunition||12+72 (MP)|
|Used by||Settlement Defense Front|
- "Full-auto energy shotgun. Rapid fire capability is supported by a high-capacity power cell."
- — In-game description
When all side missions are completed, the DCM-8 unlocks the Advanced DCM-8 upgrade, which tightens the pellet spread.
- Weapon Type - Shotgun
- Bullet Type - Energy
- Special Features - None
The DCM-8 is unlocked at level 29. It is the third shotgun unlocked. It features the integrated High-Capacity Power Cell attachment, which allows the DCM-8 to have a fully automatic fire rate.
- Reflex - Unlocked at weapon level 1.
- Trojan - Unlocked at weapon level 4.
- ELO - Unlocked at weapon level 7.
- Smart Shot - Unlocked at weapon level 10.
- Fusion Mag - Unlocked at weapon level 2.
- Laser Sight - Unlocked at weapon level 3.
- Quickdraw - Unlocked at weapon level 5.
- Suppressor - Unlocked at weapon level 6.
- Particle Amp - Unlocked at weapon level 8.
- Foregrip - Unlocked at weapon level 9.
- Stock - Unlocked at weapon level 11.
|Name||Rarity||Gun Perks||Cost (Salvage)||Notes|
|Even Keel||Common||Stability||200||Formerly exclusively unlocked via a supply drop.|
|Epitaph||Epic||Focus Fire, Stability||4000|
The DCM-8 is available from the Magic Wheel for 950 points. It is available for customization at level 30.
- The name is a play on the word "decimate".