|Nickname(s)||"DJVahn" "LVL1 N00B"|
|Rank||Game Design Director, Unofficial Community Manager|
|Birth||September 8th 1972|
David Vonderhaar is Treyarch's Game Designer Director, and was responsible for the development of multiplayer in Call of Duty: World at War and Call of Duty: Black Ops. He is often seen now as Treyarch's unofficial Community Manager.
- Vonderhaar generally announces via his Twitter account when Double XP weekends will take place.
- David Vonderhaar's head model is used on some multiplayer character models in Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- In Call of Duty: World at War, there is a soldier called Vonderhaar.
- In Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II, one of the setup bots is called D.Vonderhaar.
See also Edit
- ↑ https://twitter.com/_rez_/status/244253790218362881
- ↑ David Vonderhaar (DavidVonderhaar) on Twitter, retrieved 29th August 2011
- ↑ Call of Duty: Black Ops – David Vonderhaar's quick tips for multplayer [sic] newcomers | Technology | guardian.co.uk, retrieved 29th August 2011
- ↑ Call of Duty: World at War (2008) Windows credits - MobyGames, retrieved 29th August 2011
- ↑ http://www.charlieintel.com/bo2-intel/bo2-screenshots/