- "You always aim for the officer first!"
- — Tanya Pavelovna
|Dead In Her Sights|
|Previous level||The Flag Must Fall|
|Next level||Defend the Factory|
|Game||Call of Duty: Finest Hour|
|Weapons||Scoped Mosin-Nagant, dropped weapons|
|Enemy weapons||MP40, Kar98k|
|Place||Stalingrad, Soviet Union|
|Date||October 3rd, 1942|
|Enemies||Wehrmacht (German Army)
- Tanya Pavelovna (playable)
- Aleksandr Sokolov
- Mikael Kirelenko
- Boris Rubinski
- Yevgevich Shakov
The level begins in a typical bombed out building in Stalingrad. Tanya must snipe a group of German soldiers in the street below, so as to lure out a Panzer. The three escort soldiers must be sniped quickly so the Russian sapper can place a land mine in the path of the tank. After this is accomplished, Private Kierlenko will arrive and inform Tanya about the tractor factory. The player will then run across a street full of Germans, and then into the sewers. The rest of the level is a maze of sewer tunnels, ending with two German machine guns near the exit. Go through the hole in the wall past the machine guns, and the level will end.
|Found in level|
- In the beginning of this mission when Pavelovna says she will fire when the planes fly over was a common tactic among Soviet snipers.
- This mission is based on Stalingrad Sewers from the original Call of Duty.
- This is the first mission where grenades are available.
VideoEditCall of Duty Finest Hour - Eastern Front, Mission 3 1 2(09:00)
27 views Call of Duty Finest Hour - Eastern Front, Mission 3 2 2(01:51)
- Main article: Dead In Her Sights/Transcript