|Games of appearance||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
|Maps of appearance||Call of the Dead|
Mob of the Dead
|Cost||1500 (on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3)|
1000 (on PC)
- "A taste of sweetness in this bitter, bitter world."
- — Robert Englund
This perk costs 1500 points to buy on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, but on the PC version, it only costs 1000 points. The perk makes the player's crosshairs narrower by 35%, moves the aim-assist lock-on location from the torso to the head (only on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, due to lack of aim assist on PC), it reduces all weapon recoil and removes the idle sway from sniper rifles. Attempting to knife will lunge the blade at the enemy's face, which may cause a miss in low-gravity areas on Moon. The colour of this perk is grey, and the icon is a sniper scope aiming in on a man's head.
- Call of The Dead - On the top floor of the lighthouse, next to the Zipline.
- Shangri-La - Changes places among Double Tap Root Beer, PhD Flopper and Stamin-Up in the mines of the map.
- Moon - In the top floor of the laboratories near the door to the Bio-dome.
- Mob of the Dead - Near Uzi location inside the infirmary, before the stairs to the roof
- Cell Block - To the right when entering the cafeteria.
- It is based on the cocktail Daiquiri
- The machine for this perk looks cheap, old, and poorly made with salvaged parts unlike other Perk-A-Cola machines.
- On top of the giant metal martini glass, there is a large metal lemon slice with the perk's logo on it. Resembling how most people drink their martini's or other alchoholic beverages with lemon slices on them.
- The glass on the machine is filled with blood.
- According to the characters, this perk has a really sweet taste, with Samantha claiming it tastes like strawberries.
- Nikolai and Dempsey seem to be the only ones that dislike the perk. Nikolai dislikes it because it makes him feel sober.
- This is ironic as the perk is modelled after a alcoholic beverage.
- Sniper Rifles are affected by the aim assist and they get the exclusive benefit of no sway.
- Even if aim assist is disabled in the settings, the aim assist effect will still be present.
- The perk's icon looks similar to the headshot icon in Call of Duty: ZOMBIES.
- In Shangri-La, the perk has a new model, as it is now dark green and cleaner.
- Deadshot Daiquiri and PhD Flopper are the only Perk-A-Colas to have the jingle directly mention the zombies.
- The perk's jingle is the only one that is Rock.
- Deadshot Daiquiri and Quick Revive are the cheapest perks on consoles in co-op, costing only 1500 points both. Deadshot Daiquiri is the cheapest on PC, costing only 1000 points.
- In Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Deadshot Daiquiri costs 1500 points on PC as well.
- At the end of the jingle, it is possible to hear crowd screaming and clapping.