|Games of appearance||Call of Duty: Black Ops|
Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Call of Duty Online
Call of Duty: Black Ops III
|Maps of appearance||Call of the Dead|
Mob of the Dead
Zetsubou No Shima
|Cost||1500 (on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, on PC in Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Call of Duty: Black Ops III)|
1000 (on PC in Call of Duty: Black Ops)
- "A taste of sweetness in this bitter, bitter world."
- — Robert Englund
Deadshot Daiquiri costs 1500 points, but on the PC version in Call of Duty: Black Ops, it only costs 1000 points to compensate for the lack of aim assist when using a mouse and keyboard. In Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Call of Duty: Black Ops III it costs 1500 on all platforms. In Der Eisendrache it can only be obtained through the Wunderfizz machine and various gobblegums. The perk makes the player's crosshairs narrower by 35%, moves the aim-assist lock-on location from the torso to the head, gives extra headshot damage, it reduces all weapon recoil and removes the idle sway from sniper rifles. Attempting to knife will lunge the blade at the enemy's face, which may cause a miss in low-gravity areas on Moon. The color of the perk is grey, and the icon is a sniper scope aiming at a head.
- Call of the Dead - On the top floor of the lighthouse, next to the Zipline.
- Shangri La - Changes places among Double Tap Root Beer, PhD Flopper and Stamin-Up in the mines of the map.
- Moon - In the top floor of the laboratories near the door to the Bio-Dome.
- Mob of the Dead - Near the Uzi location inside the infirmary, before the stairs to the roof.
- Cell Block - To the right when entering the cafeteria.
- Origins - Can only be obtained from the Der Wunderfizz machine.
- The Giant - In the left hallway, on small area covered by snow. It can only be received by throwing a Monkey Bomb into each teleporter and teleporting them to the mainframe. Even if the steps are followed, there's a chance of getting Stamin-Up instead of this Perk-a-Cola.
- Der Eisendrache - It can be obtained from the Der Wunderfizz machine, the Perkaholic or On The House GobbleGums, or by completing the main easter egg.
- Zetsubou No Shima - It can be obtained from a Perkaholic or On The House Gobblegum, completing the main easter egg, or getting it from a fruit grown by a plant that has been watered with three different types of water for three rounds.
- Gorod Krovi - It can be obtained from the Der Wunderfizz machine, the Perkaholic or On the House Gobblegums, or completing the main easter egg.
The Deadshot Daiquiri machine seems to be less well put together compared to other Perk-A-Cola machines. It has a worn out grey and white paint job, with a screen with "Deadshot Daiquiri" on it. Under it are two soda fountains and a bottle dispenser, in the dispenser, one can see a broken wine glass. On the top, there is a large novelty margarita glass filled with blood. On the left rim of the glass, there is a grey lemon slice with the Deadshot Daiquiri shield on it.
Call of Duty OnlineEdit
- It is based on the cocktail Daiquiri.
- According to the characters, this perk has a really sweet taste, with Samantha claiming it tastes like strawberries.
- Nikolai and Dempsey seem to be the only ones that dislike the perk. Nikolai dislikes it because it makes him feel sober (oddly enough, as daiquiri is an alcoholic beverage).
- Even if aim assist is disabled in the settings, the aim assist effect will still be present after buying the perk.
- The perk's icon looks similar to the headshot icon in Call of Duty: Zombies.
- At the end of the jingle, it is possible to hear a crowd screaming and clapping.
- In Mob of the Dead and Cell Block, the bottles for Deadshot Daiquiri do not feature the perk's logo around the neck of the bottle. This is corrected in Origins, however.