Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Previous level||Rise & Fall|
|Next level||Sand Castle|
Lotus Towers (Nightmares)
|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops III|
|Team||Winslow Accord with Egyptian Army|
|Place||Garden City, Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt |
Coalescence Corporation Facility, North Bank of Marina Bay, Singapore
CIA Black Station, Downtown Core, Singapore
Aquifer Drill Platform, Bawiti, Giza, Egypt
|Date||Day 5, 2070|
June 7th, 2064 (reality)
Between December 20th - 27th, 1944 (Siege of Bastogne)
Day 0, 2070
|Objective||Rescue Dr. Salim.|
|Enemies||German Military, Dire Wolves, Zombies, Sarah Hall|
|Multiplayer map||Elements of Infection and Infected|
|Zombies map||Elements of Der Eisendrache, Dead Ops Arcade 2: Cyber's Avengening, Gorod Krovi and Revelations|
- "Cut off from WA command, fight alongside the Egyptian army as you pursue the three remaining targets to Kebechet - the city lost in sand."
- — Mission description
"Demon Within" is the eighth (ninth in Nightmares) level in Call of Duty: Black Ops III. Hendricks and the Player must assist the Egyptian army in taking down Sarah Hall and her mech, interfacing with her DNI, which takes the Player through Hall's nightmare world, including a battlefield of World War II known as the Siege of Bastogne. This level also introduces zombies into the campaign, and is the only mission in the campaign as well as Nightmares to feature Dire Wolves.
- The Player (playable)
- Jacob Hendricks
- Rachel Kane
- Zeyad Khalil
- Sarah Hall (K.I.A.)
- John Taylor
- Peter Maretti
- Yousef Salim (K.I.A.)
- Sebastian Diaz (flashback only)
- Sebastian Krueger (mentioned only; voice heard in Hall's dream)
- Corvus (heard only)
Level Briefing Edit
Encryption #74-2C-20-44. Protocol: Tango
The Demon Within our midst must be stopped to ensure the security of the Accord
Target has been tracked to Egypt, Kebechet
Active Mission - Day 5
Pre-Mission Scrolling TextEdit
- Main article: Collectibles#Demon Within
- Untouched: Completed the mission without dying
- Score: Completed the mission with a score of 30,000 or higher.
- Got 'em: Found all of the collectibles in the mission.
- The Fastest Gun: Kill 5 enemies in under 10 seconds.
- Quick On Your Feet: Defeat Sarah Hall without taking any damage.
- Hat Trick!: Shoot 10 helmets off German soldiers.
- Volume of Fire: Kill 5 soldiers using the MG42 in Bastonge.
- Snagged: Kill 2 dire wolves when they are in mid-air.
- Way of the Fist: Kill all of the dire wolves using only melee attacks.
- Prey Instincts: Kill all of the dire wolves without taking damage.
- Beat You To It: Kill the Tiger Tank in the village before it can fire a shot.
- Unscathed: Defeat the ASP-C in the cathedral without taking any damge.
- Hands Off: Complete this mission without being damagd by a zombie.
- Incinerator: Light four zombies on fire.
- Right Between The Eyes: Headshot 10 zombies in a row.
- Out With a Bang: End Sarah's suffering with a grenade.
|Field Ops Kit|
Found in levelEdit
- The corpses under one of the trees in Hall's mind are JSOC operatives from Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- The music that plays during the Battle of Bastogne is a remix of the main theme to Treyarch's earlier game Call of Duty 3.
- At all trees (excluding the one with the baby) once entering Hall's mind, there are corpses of NRC forces, 54 Immortals, doctors, and SEAL Team Six soldiers from Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
- In addition, the voices of Dr. Salim and Krueger talking of the program can be heard at each tree.
- Understanding Madness (20 / Silver Trophy ) - Complete "Demon Within" on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic difficulty.
- Full Circle (50 / Silver Trophy ) - Complete the campaign on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic difficulty.
- Main article: Demon Within/Transcript