|Next level||Cell Block (in-game)|
|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops II|
|Character||TranZit - Abigail "Misty" Briarton, Samuel J. Stuhlinger, Russman, Marlton Johnson|
|Team||TranZit - Green Run Group|
|Place||North Highway Diner, Hanford, Washington, U.S.A.|
|Objective||TranZit - Survive endless waves of zombies
Turned - Kill the lone human
|Enemies||Zombies / CDC Soldier|
In TranZit, the Diner this is the first area after the spawn place, the Bus Depot where the Bus stops. It contains the Mystery Box's initial spawn. The MP5 is available inside of the diner for 1000 points as well as the Speed Cola Perk-a-Cola machine. The Zombie Shield can be constructed from parts inside the garage and diner, specifically the wheel lift and car door. The Diner's roof is accessible using the roof hatch, a bus part found in the TranZit map, and is where the Galvaknuckles can be bought. A large lava lake next to the Diner slows movement from the bus path to the rearmost diner door. There is a small shed which can be opened with the Turbine that may contain one of the upgrades for the Bus.
- Zombie Shield
- Hatch to rooftop
Reverse Gun GameEdit
Polyarmory (30 / Bronze Trophy - In Diner Turned, get a kill with each primary weapon in a Public Match.
I See Live People (20 / Bronze Trophy - In Diner Turned, kill the human while its decoy is in play in a Public Match.
Monkey See, Monkey Doom (15 / Bronze Trophy - In Diner Turned, retrieve a chained Cymbal Monkey in a Public Match.
- The Diner was originally impossible to pick during stage selection, and could only be visited in TranZit. It has since been made available for the game mode Turned.
- The neon sign above the diner has faulty electricity. It reads,
- The Galvaknuckles can be found on top of the diner. A player must acquire the hatch and use it in the designated spot, near the fire exit door. There a pile of dirt near the door above it there is a trap door.
- On the loading screen it is possible to see a pair of 1958 Dodges.
- The Zombies loading screen song, Lovesong for a Deadman can be heard inside of the diner.
- The Diner was supposed to be set as a zombie survival map, but was removed and replaced by the gamemode Turned.
- Even though it appears on the regular Green Run map selection screen, it cannot be selected without the revolution DLC pack.