Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The Dischord pistol is single shot and fires energy bullets. Kill a zombie with this and they spin around, arms out, gibbing and knocking other zombies into the stratosphere."
- — Weapon Description
8 + 80
The Dischord is a wonder weapon that appears in the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Zombies map, Zombies in Spaceland. When fired, the Dischord causes zombies to rapidly headspin and create a wave motion effect, instantly gibbing and killing nearby zombies.
As you kill zombies, they will randomly drop slotted yellow shades. Picking these up and equipping them will allow the player to see in black-and-white vision, as well as see things that are not normally visible. Scattered around the map are targets only visible while using the shades. Each target will appear one at a time and never repeat their spawns. The locations are as follows:
- Spawn Area/Cosmic Way
- On the bush before the Infinity Bridge, on the left
- Hanging from the overhang above the left hand side ATM
- Under the bridge to Polar Peak
- In the mouth of the Mountain that the roller coaster is coming out of
- Above the power switch, parallel to the ceiling
- Inside a claw machine near the water race game
- Inside the window boardable window on the 2nd floor
- Behind the cardboard cutout across from the prize counter
- Behind the prize counter, parallel to the floor
- Top floor, inside the trash can closest to the ball drop game
- Back of the Astrocade
- Hanging from the furthest booth in the alleyway
- Inside the bumper cars area, tucked behind the piled up cars in the corner
- Between Arcade and Polar Peak
- Tucked away along the track by a Yeti monster along the path between the arcade and Polar Peak catwalk.
Shoot five of these targets. After all five have been shot, the battery will appear at the center of the dance floor in the Astrocade.
As the game progresses, zombies will randomly drop three types of souvenir coins, Green Yeti, Blue Space Man, and Red Alien. In the alley outside the Astrocade, the same with the Blue Bolts perk machine at the end, place one coin of each color. Order does not matter. After the third coin is deposited, the souvenir weapon will drop and a toy disco ball will spawn beside the machine.
After turning on power to all sections of the map and linking all five teleporters, enter the central teleporter into the Pack-A-Punch room. In the left hand corner of the room is a table with four UFOs. Interact with the table to send the UFOs out into the map. These UFOs will begin a flight pattern over four different traps: The Disco Trap, Chromosphere, Dragon's Breath, and Blast Off.
Make you way to the Astrocade disco trap and in a single activation of the trap, kill 20-30 zombies with the trap. This will cause the UFO to change its flight pattern to a larger one around the area. With 300 tickets, purchase an Arcane Core from any reward stand location around the map. Using only the gun with the Arcane Core attached, reap zombie souls by getting kills near the UFO. Once the requisite number of kills has been reached, the UFO will stop collecting souls a drop a glowing orb.
Pick up the glowing to add the Elemental Upgrade to your weapon. Make your way over to the Kepler System section of the map and go over to the giant alligator on the right hand part of the area. Assuming you have already gained access to the crystal cabinet by placing the gold teeth, with your elemental upgraded gun, shoot the four doors on the front of the cabinet. One of these doors will disappear. Interact with the opening to collect the crystal.
Once you have collected all three parts, make your way to the Astrocade section of the map and interact with the cardboard cutout close to the prize counter. Each piece will need to be added separately. Once all three have been added you will be able to pick up the Dischord Quest weapon. The weapon will cause a zombie to stop in its tracks when hit and begin break dancing. As the zombie head spins, all zombies around the dancing zombie are kicked and go flying.