|Previous level||Second Chance|
|Game||Call of Duty: Black Ops II|
|Team||JSOC Strike Force|
|Date||June 17th, 2025|
|Objective||Eliminate Tian Zhao|
- "ASSASSINATE SDC Chairman Tian Zhao."
- — Mission description
"Dispatch" is the fifth and final Strike Force mission in the Call of Duty: Black Ops II campaign. It becomes available after completing 4 strike force missions and Suffer With Me. The mission involves killing Tian Zhao before the SDC can invade Russia.
- The mission starts with three SEAL operatives firing SMAWs at three VTOLs, one of them carrying Zhao. The player will not have any reinforcements on standby if Section did not record Menendez's conversation involving Zhao in "Fallen Angel". The team pushes forward to the crash site, where Zhao hides in the downed VTOL behind a security barrier. After resisting enemy forces that include infantry and several turrets and ASDs, the team places an EMP module near the VTOL. After successfully going off, the VTOL door opens. An operative shoots Zhao with the KAP-40, and confirms the kill by sending an image of Zhao's body to the command.
- Melee enemy personnel (x10)
- Destroy enemy ASD (x6) while disabled
- Complete mission with more than 3:00 remaining
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x20) with headshots
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x15) with explosives
- Destroy sentry turrets (x3) while disabled
- Destroy multiple ASD (x2) with one explosion
- Use only one hacking module to complete mission
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x10) while they are stunned
- Complete the mission in "tactical view" only
SEALs' primary weaponsEdit
SEALs' secondary weaponsEdit
Found in levelEdit
Art of War (25 / Silver Trophy ) - Successfully assassinate SDC Chairman Tian Zhao.
- Main article: Dispatch/Transcript
- After completing this mission, Gold Camouflage will be unlocked for the single player loadout.
- If the player replays the mission via the "Replay Mission" screen, and complete it, they will not unlock Gold camouflage.
- The player will always start off using the M8A1 with no attachments and the SMAW.