Call of Duty: Black OpsEdit
The Dragon's Breath is only available in the Campaign level "The Defector". The differences to the normal SPAS-12 include the usage of incendiary rounds which will burn enemies struck with the rounds. The weapon is extremely powerful, only needing one shot to hit an enemy to kill, even at its maximum range. Killing ten NVA soldiers during "The Defector" with the Dragon's Breath will earn the "The Dragon Within" achievement/trophy for PS3, PC, and Xbox 360.
The Dragon Within (15/ Bronze Trophy ) - Kill 10 NVA with Dragon's Breath rounds.
- The Dragon's Breath SPAS-12's crosshairs do not move, unlike the regular SPAS-12.
- Dragon's Breath is extremely powerful, as a single shot can destroy a car. In that manner, Dragon's Breath is similar to the Model 1887 from "Vorkuta".
- Despite the Dragon's Breath rounds setting enemies on fire, they do not seem to actually die from the fire as they still retain their regular death animations and do not burn to death, unlike the flamethrower.
- The game performs the player's first kill with Dragon's Breath rounds in slow motion, for dramatic effect.
- In Zombies mode, zombies killed the Pack-a-Punched Olympia will ignite in a similar fashion to Dragon's Breath.